Teasing

Thor grabs some drinks from his bedroom fridge, Wanda puts pitch perfect on tv, since everyone loves those movies. Pepper grabs the popcorn as she hands it out to everyone.

Thor: I got the drinks!

Thor hands the drinks out to everyone, we instantly start drinking.

Your still feeling a bit weak from the 5 hour sex session with Natasha, but you have to admit... that's the best that's ever happen to you.

You completely forgot about the vibrator that was inside of you, but every time Natasha looked at you, you thought something was going to happen.

Pepper and Tony, however, did keep looking over at you two, very awkwardly as well.

You and Natasha have had about 4 drinks each, everyone else only being on their first drinks.

Natasha gets a bit flirty with you.

She grabs the remote from her pocket, she places it in number 1. You feel it Instantly, but you keep your moans in.

Nat: does anyone want any blankets?

Thor: no thank you!

P&T: no thank you Natasha!

Carol: no thank you, I'm to warm

Wanda shakes her head no.

Natasha leaves to grab a blanket to cover me and herself up. While she walks back, she grabs the vibrator remote again and places it on number two.

You can feel yourself about to moan as you hold your vagina and mouth.

As Natasha sits down with you, also next to Tony and pepper, She places the blanket on herself and you. She starts teasing you as she starts moving her hand up and down on your inner thigh.

She moves your hands up to your stomach, slowing moving her hand down your pants, then down your underwear.

She starts rubbing your clitorois as she grabs the remote presses the highest number for the vibrator.

You make a little moan sound, you panic as you think someone heard you but luckily no one did.

Natasha starts getting a bit horny. She takes the blanket of you, not caring about anyone around her. She sits her self on your lap.

You feel the warmth of Natasha's lips on yours, you both passionately kiss each other. You pull your lips away from Natasha as you try to speak.

Y/n: I wanna-

She pulls you back in for the kiss. You grab Natasha's waist. As you both pull away for a minute. You try speaking, but stumble upon a shudder from all the drinks you've had.

Y/n: (whisper) I wanna, I wanna... I wanna thank you

Nat: you wanna do this again? (Whispers)

You nod your head, Natasha carries your body to your bedroom. As everyone watches you both walk away they then the tv up.

Pepper: that was awkward...

Tony: y-yup it was

Natasha lays you down in bed, she pulls your underwear down and starts licking your clitorois.

You instantly moan, you try stopping your moans because you know everyone can hear them but you struggle. Natasha then, slowly pulls out the vibrator out of you.

Y/n: s-stop please

Natasha hears you, she pulls her head up and looks at you.

Nat: are you okay?

Y/n: can we sleep?

Nat: of course we can!

Natasha wraps your body in a blanket, she goes to leave to sleep in her room but you call for her.

Y/n: stay!

Nat: me?

Y/n: silly, your the only one here

Nat: oh, okay

Natasha climbs into bed with, you both snuggle up with each other.

You instantly fall asleep from exhaustion, leaving Natasha peacefully watching you.