The day we trust

The next day in the compound. Everyone is very cautious around her, she can tell that. Buy Agatha doesn't say anything, she understand what she's done was bad... evil...

Agatha still has a big crush on you but she knows she can't get you as your saying Wanda and Natasha. She can tell how in love you are with them.

She has already begun playing her mother role to lily. Lily already loves Agatha.

Agatha: Who's a good girl?

Lily: (giggles) meeee

Morgan: noo meeee

Agatha: okay now, eat the rest of your dinner and we can play some games, both of you.

Morgan: okay auntie

Lily: okayy mommy

Y/n: did she-

Agatha: she did...

Y/n: oh my gosh, finally

Lily: I FINISHED

Agatha looks over at Lily's plate

Agatha: yikes. That was fast

Morgan; wait for me!

Agatha: (chuckles) I'm waiting

Pepper walks in the kitchen, she sees how good of a mother figure she is to lily and how good she is with Morgan. She feels happy and free now, she walks over to the table and sits next to Agatha. You look over at pepper and smile.

Pepper: You both have already eating? Gosh jolly, that was fast

Pepper giggles.

Morgan: auntie Agnes said we could play games if we finished alllll of our food!!

Pepper: now that's a good idea

Morgan: I FINISHED!

Y/n: good girls. Pepper would you like to join in?

Pepper: what are we playing?

Lily: JUST DANCE!!

Morgan: JUST DANCE!!

Pepper: okay, let's do it

You all walk Into the living room. Where you see carol and Natasha.

Morgan: WE PLAY JUST DANCE

Y/n: wanna join guys?

Natasha looks at you happy. She's still not used to Agatha being here but she can see she's making the kids happy. She really does seem like a good parent.

Time passes sometimes. Your all playing just dance over and over again for 3 hours, Thor even joins in.

This was the day everyone began to trust Agatha.

Lily calling her mom for the first time. Morgan even called her auntie Agnes.

Morgan: auntie Agnes, can I have some more pancakes please! To much dancing

Agatha: of course lovely. Would you like some more lily?

Lily: yes please. Yes please !

Agatha goes to the kitchen, Lily and Morgan follows her. She makes them both 4 pancakes each.

Morgan: woah that's so much

Agatha: I'm sure I can eat the left overs hehe. Shall we bring them to the living room?

Morgan: yes!!

Lily: yes please mom!

Agatha abs the two kids play games for the rest of the night. Wanda, Natasha , carol and pepper taking turns.

They play games untill Morgan and lily fall asleep. Leaving you and pepper to take them to bed.

You and Wanda and Natasha sleep in the same room. Morgan and lily in the toddler room. And Agatha on the Settee.