It's been a long time...

SMUT

Time passes another 2 month. Natasha is showing signs of waking up. Your still struggling to eat but Wanda and Agatha are helping you. You've accidentally called Tony 'dad' and have called pepper 'mom'. But they didn't mind , even though that would make no sense. Anyways!

You and Wanda are closer than ever. You both have faith that Natasha will wake up this week and that Bruce will have all the answers as to why she has powers. No one wants to treat her differently but they still want answers!!

Lily misses Natasha, she ends up making herself older, aged 8.

It's night time at the compound, everyone is watching tv in the living room besides you and Wanda. Where you are both in the bedroom.

You and Wanda haven't had sex in a while, but Wanda wants to spice thing up with you.

You are laying in the bed with they teddy Natasha got you before she faked her death. The teddy still means a lot to you. Even more now. Wanda lays down beside you kissing your neck. You giggle a little.

Wanda: you like that?

You bring your neck closer to Wanda's lips where she kisses you more, moving your hair slightly.

Wanda: I only do this for you baby girl

Y/n: and for you, I keep my legs apart

Wanda grabs onto your waist, and pulls you onto your back. You, dropping the teddy on the floor and Wanda sitting on your thigh.

Wanda: how about you spread them now for me darling?

Wanda slides herself of you. She sits in between your legs and spreads them open. She, only, pulls your pants down. Leaving you in your skirt and shirt. Wanda grabs her bobble from her wrist and ties her hair up.

Wanda: now, let's see how long it takes for you to crack

Wanda lifts your skirt up, she brings her head to your clitorois and aggressively starts licking, making you scream in pleasure, instantly. 

Wanda stop what she was doing. And climbs back on your thighs.

You gasp for breath, as Wanda giggles.

Wanda: I sometimes forget how weak you are, princess

Y/n: that wasn't my fault! You went to fast to soon!

Wanda: Oh! So, you're blaming mommy now?

Y/n: no! What I mean is... I'm- I'm to weak

Wanda: your finally admitting it, perfect!

Wanda pulls her pants of. She brings her clitorois to yours, and rubs them together. You moan as Wanda continues to do this for half an hour.

You moan in between your words.

Y/n: Wanda! It's getting late

Wanda looks at her watch, to see it's 9pm. She giggles.

Wanda: So it is. Let's get lily to sleep?

Y/n: yes

You stand up from the bed, slightly weak in the knees.

Y/n: you always make me weak

You and Wanda walk into the living room, you see lily has fell asleep on Agatha's lap. You softly grab lily from Agatha's lap. You take her to her bedroom, where Morgan is already asleep.

You place lily in her bed, you cover her up with her blanket and kiss her in her forehead.

Soon after, you join Wanda and the rest in the living to watch more movies.