017: Home Base

I opened my eyes and it only took me a second to realize I was outside. Another thing I realized pretty quickly was that Kory, Donna, Hank, Dawn, and Jason were with me. Wait, Jason?

I saw him walking towards Rachel and Dick with the others, so I followed them. I could talk to Jason later, anyways.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

There were many reporters and police around the house, wondering what had happened. As a police officer talked to the reporters, Jason ran infront of the camera.

"Titans are back, bitches! Whoo!" He exclaimed, before Hank pushed him away.

I laughed at his antics. I saw him walk over to me after he was done talking with Hank. He had his signature smirk on his face, still in his Robin suit.

"Hey Emily. Long time no see." Jason said, once he was infront of me.

"You too, Robin." I jokingly said the last bit, and his smirk widened.

"I like that." Jason told me. "You know what else I like?"

"Being Batman's sidekick?" I mocked.

"I'm not his fucking sidekick!" He laughed.

"Well, I'm not the one wearing the Robin suit so..." I shrugged, a smirk tugging on my lips.

"You're such a bitch." Jason shook his head, a smile on his face.

"Oh, I know." I said, as the two of us started walking away. "That suit makes you look hot, by the way."

"Oh, I know." He mocked me, this time.

"Nevermind, I take it back." I crossed my arms.

"What? No! I'm sorry!" He playfully whined.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We all stood together, on the road. Two cars were parked, one was Donna's and the other was Hank and Dawn's, and Dick was loading stuff into Donna's. I was standing next to Jason, we were basically shoulder to shoulder.

"Love beating Dick's ass." Jason said.

"Keep dreaming, bird boy." Dick told him.

"Nice one. Really inventive." Jason sarcastically said.

"He'll be here all week." I told everyone, pretending to hold a mic. That got a few chuckles out of some people.

"Maybe give us a heads-up next time so I can do my own eye makeup." Donna said to Rachel. "Your demon dad wasn't much for subtlety."

"You're telling me." I say with a busted lip, bruised cheek, and black eye.

"Really? I kinda liked it. It was really gothic, you know?" Kory said.

"Uh, I didn't." Gar spoke up, face covered in bruises, cuts, and blood.

"Hey, man, again. We're really sorry." Hank apologized, again.

"No, it's cool. I know it wasn't really you guys." He stood up. "It couldn't have been. Dick was actually kinda funny, in a weird, psycho way."

"You do realize I'm listening." Dick called. "And I'm always funny!" He added.

"No, you're not!" I called back, making Jason laugh.