Mischief and Green Hair

Loki fidgets nervously in his formal Asgardian robes. Thor leans over to whisper in his ear. "I would tell you to relax, Brother, but I am still quite angry with you so I will just let Mother think I am offering you some encouragement."

Thor slaps Loki a little too hard on the back causing him to almost tumble forward. Loki can see the whisps of green hair peaking out from under Thor's helm.

"It will fade, Brother." Loki appeals to him. Thor is not smiling. "Okay, okay, I apologize. I was nervous and I needed to let off some steam. 'God of Mischief' remember?"

Thor slaps Loki again on the back. "You take heed, Brother, one foul deed deserves another. This will not go unpunished."

Loki turns to his brother when he sees that Thor is staring at the end of the Great Hall. He turns and his breath catches. There she stands, a picture of perfection even if she is on the arm of Tony Stark.

"Ready, Kid?"

"Tony..."

"I know, I know, you're 157 years old-in this form." He adds. "You don't look a day over eighty." Mickie laughs. "Your groom is over a thousand and honestly speaking, he looks it."

"Tony!"

The fanfare begins and the assembly rises to their feet. All of Asgard is there along with the Wakandan royal family, the Guardians and the Avengers of which she is now an official member. The music comes to a crescendo and Tony presents Mickie's hand to Loki's. Gesturing with two fingers, Tony indicates that he will be keeping an eye on Loki. Before taking his seat, Tony gives Mickie a soft kiss on the cheek.

Loki and Mickie now stand before Odin who majestically rises to his feet and bangs his staff three times.

"I, Odin, All Father, Protector of the Nine Realms am here today to join in marriage my son, Loki, Prince of Asgard, Rightful King of Jotunheim to Lady Michaela of the Bronx, Midgard, Guardian of the Infinity Stones."

Mickie suppresses a laugh at the All Father mentioning the Bronx. She and Loki smile at each other.

Frigga steps forward. "I bless this union. And she kisses both Loki and Mickie."

"Marriage is not a bond to be taken lightly." Odin continues. "For on Asgard, when two come together it is a pledge for both their lives. Know now that what is done cannot be undone."

"Do you, Prince Loki, my son, vow to take this Lady as your wife and bondmate?"

"Yes, All Father." Loki says with clear confidence.

"Do you, Lady Michaela, vow to take this Prince of Asgard as your husband and bondmate?"

"Yes, All Father." Mickie startles herself at how loud she says it and blushes slightly. Loki rewards her with a gentle squeeze of her hand.

"Vows have been made and I decree that from this moment on that Prince Loki and Princess Michaela are now husband and wife." Odin bangs his staff again three times. "It is done!"

Loki turns to Michaela who mouths I'm a Princess?and pulls her close into a passionate kiss.

"That was beautiful." Bruce sniffles. Natasha, beside him, pats him gently on the thigh.

"Take it easy, Big Guy."

The hall erupts into applause and cheers.

"How soon can we get out of here?" She whispers into Loki's ear.

"There's the banquet, we have to make an appearance, my love."

They begin to walk back down the length of the Hall, waiving to the adoring crowd. "Well," Mickie continues. "I figured, if you wanted to husband, we could have a quick game of find the Tesseract?"

"My dear wife, we can be a little late for the banquet." Loki laughs, pulls her close and teleports his new bride to the marital chamber.

The crowd stands in stunned silence while Odin smiles.

"That's my son."

Epilogue - One Year Later

"Loki, can you help me get my shoes on?"

"Of course, darling." He kneels down and slips the shoes on her feet.

"Argh! My feet are so swollen. I can barely walk."

Loki smiles up at her and kisses each swollen appendage. He then kisses her growing belly.

"Well, you're definitely carrying the next one." She whimpers.

"Gladly, darling." Loki smiles at the thought that she wants more children though he does regret saying he would help carry them. Thor would never let him live it down.

"Honestly, who wants a pregnant Matron of Honor?"

"Well, Mickie, you have no one to blame but yourself. When Pepper asked you, you could have refused."

She turns to him shocked. "No woman would ever do that!"

Loki shakes his head.

Nat pokes her head in. "It's show time people. Loki! Get your tux on and get up there with Tony!"

Loki smirks, transforms into a tux, kisses his wife and then teleports away.

"That's my husband. I still can't believe Tony asked him to be his best man."

"Well they have become close which is actually kinda scary."

"Yea, go figure." Mickie tilts her head. "Oh, and Natasha, Bruce will come around."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Natasha winks. "Now, lets go Little Mamma."

Natasha helps Mickie to her feet. "Ugh." Mickie groans. "Why do frost giant babies have to be so huge?"

"It's sorta implied in the name – frost GIANT."

Mickie looks at herself in the mirror. Just a little over a year ago, she was selling fifty cent coffees and loose cigarettes in a crowded corner bodega on Fordham Road in the Bronx fantasizing about a fictional character. Not only did he turn out to be real, but she is actually married to the gorgeous God of Mischief, a Princess of Asgard, the Queen of Jotunheim, pregnant with their first child, an Avenger and surrounded by friends who she loved.

"I define my Reality."

FIN