White Lace

Loki starts pulling clothes out of the tall boy. "It would be simpler to conjure up something, but I dare not take the chance.  We'll have to make do with what I have acquired."

"You sure wear a lot of black, with the occasional white, baby." Loki pauses to look at Mickie. "Sorry." She smiles meekly. "No judgement. Wait! Are those basketball shorts?"

"I play a little."

"Shut up!" she punches him in the shoulder.

"Well," he laughs, "something the great 'Loki expert' doesn't know."

"When this is over, my godly lover, you – me, on the court!"

"Surely you jest?"

"Oh, no I don't.  We could even make it interesting."

"What do you propose?"

"Hmm...let me think on that.  I have it! When I win, you must spend an entire day with Thor doing whatever he wants to do.  Even if it's eating pop tarts."

Loki visibly pales then frowns. "Then I better make sure I don't lose."

"And what, in the unlikely event that I lose, do you desire?"

Loki walks slowly over to her and wraps his arms around her and kisses her gently. "I already have everything I could possibly want."

"Oh no, you are planning something.  I can see the wheels turning in your head." She eyes him suspiciously.

"I am the God of Mischief, my love.  I intend to extract a suitable reward, but I shall not tell you what it is until after you concede victory to me."

"Doesn't matter.  I am unstoppable on the court. AND you can't use magic."

"I don't need to use magic to beat you, Pet. Wait! What are you doing?"

"Wearing your shorts – commando style.  Man, are they so comfy. Well, its not like you have women's underwear here."

"Actually, I do." Loki opens the top drawer of the dresser.  She gasps and begins to finger the fine lingerie, the smooth silks and the lace.

"Why do you have these, Loki?"

Loki blushes slightly. "I am a thousand years old darling." Loki looks at her knowingly.  Realization slowly seeps into her head.

"Ah, I'm sure you have had other women here. That's okay."

"That too." Loki shrugs and smiles.

She turns slowly towards Loki.  "So, it's true then? You're gender fluid?"

"I am not familiar with that term, Pet."

"Let me be clear then baby." She picks up an emerald-green thong. "Are these yours?"

"Would it bother you if they were?"

"Nope, not at all.  In fact, I am a little bit turned on by it.  You're going to have to show me your female form when the dust settles." She bites her lower lip.  Loki peruses the drawer and comes up with a matching bra and panty set in pristine, if not virginal, white accented with small pearls.

"This one is my favorite." He hands it to her. "Plus, the color will glow against your beautiful skin." She takes them in her hands. "I love the feeling knowing that you are wearing something of mine so intimately."

She steps into the panties, turns and lets Loki help her fasten the bra.

"I'm a little bigger in the cup." She remarks.

Loki loses his ability to breathe as he sees her spill ever so slightly above the delicate lace.

"Eyes up here Mischief." She smirks as she steps back into the basketball shorts and a white t-shirt.