Revelations

The ride back to the compound is in relative silence until Tony slips to the back and sits next to Mickie.

"There is a lot that you're not telling us."

"Yes and no"

"What does that mean? We are about to put our lives on the line against an enemy that only you know.  I need more information." He grabs her arm. "What was in those deleted files?"

"Death, destruction and insurmountable loss." Tony is taken aback by her bluntness.  "Know this, Tony.  What I have done, even my mere presence has changed the timeline. I could not allow what was in those movies to influence you."

"So you say." Tony glares at her in frustration. "But how do we know for sure? You could be setting us up."

"Stop you cretin!" Loki yells from the co-pilot seat.

"You shut it, Prince of Darkness! How do we know that you two lovebirds haven't been setting us up from the start?"

Loki removes his headset and teleports to the back with his hand around Tony's throat.

"Loki, stop! Fine! Tony, you want to fucking know so bad? I'll show you. I will show you all, so there won't be any more doubts, as soon as we return to the compound.  Maybe then you'll understand what I am trying to do." With tears threatening to fall, she stares into Tony's eyes. "I will show you who I am trying to save." Her eyes involuntarily look at Nat, Vision, and Steve before landing back on Tony and Loki. Loki swallows hard.

"Darling." He whispers to her as he takes her in his arms, and she begins to sob.

"I didn't delete the files, Tony.  I just hid them in plain sight.  They are still on my phone.  We'll set up in the conference room when we get back.  Pardon me if I don't watch with you. There are some things I have no intention of seeing again."

The team remains silent until the quinjet lands at the compound.  Bucky comes out to greet them.

"What's going on?" he asks as the group files slowly past him.

"Mayhem is going to finally show us the truth." Tony grunts.

"Silence mortal!" Loki barks in reply.

"Calm, Brother." Thor places a hand on Lokis shoulder.  "It is time that we know everything."

Mickie leads everyone into the conference room. "Everyone needs to come in." she says softly. "The Warriors Three as well."

Tony connects the interface between the phone and Friday so everyone would be able to see.  "Show us."

Mickie opens a picture of herself making a goofy face in front of her poster of Loki. "Friday scan photo for embedded files."

"Three files found."

"List up on screen"

Thor: Ragnarök
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: End Game

She sees the Asgardians gasp at the title of the first movie.  Loki looks at her questioningly.

"Friday, please play films in order listed.  Get comfortable everyone.  You're going to be here for a while." She turns and begins to exit.  As she reaches the door she looks back. "Remember this, I have already changed so much. What you are about to see is not carved in stone."

Strange begins to speak but she cuts him off.

"This is not a time to debate fate and destiny, fantasy versus reality or anything like that, Stephen.  Just watch.  Maybe you and all the rest of you will understand why I do what I do." She leaves the room.