Party Time

Loki and Mickie lay in bed.

"Well, that was...vigorous." She snorts.

"You must overturn the field in order to plant your seed." He answers.

She props up on her elbow. "Loki Odinson, Prince of Asgard, rightful King of Jotunheim, are you trying to knock me up?"

Loki smiles. "I will never grow tired of your quaint Midgardian expressions, Pet. Yes, I am. I can't wait until you are with child." He traces his hand over her belly, his heart swelling with the love he has for this woman.

"I thought we had agreed to table this conversation?"

He reaches down and those long fingers of his go to work again. "But you are so ripe, my sweet."

She begins to gasp for air. "Loki, youre attempting to distract me."

"Is it working?"

"Baby." She removes his hand. "We have to stop hiding our thoughts over what you've seen in sex, no matter how good it is." She curls up next to him and begins to twirl her fingers through his hair. "It cannot have been easy to witness your own death."

Loki stares at the ceiling.  He flinches slightly as he could hear the snap of his neck as the image replays itself in his head.

"Talk to me Loki."

"I do not accept it." He says. "I will not accept that some scribe from a reality that is not mine determines my fate."

"I state my proof." He continues. "You are no where to be found in these movies.  All is changed. My mother and father are still alive.  Gabe is not in them either and he, along with Asgards warriors, fight by my side.  We are better prepared, we know his moves, the stones are moved and secured.  Strategically speaking you are going to be stuck with me by your side for many, many years to come."

For the first time, she allows herself to feel hope.  He can see it in her eyes.  He would conquer Hel itself to keep that feeling in her heart.

"Loki, you must fight in your Jotun form."

"Why do you insist on this, my sweet?"

"Because it is your true form.  You won't be held back by Odin's illusions.  You are far more powerful in that form. And" she bit her lip. "You're really hot."

Loki turns to her. "Is that so?" she gasps as his body begins to change color.  His eyes turn to flame red and his skin begins to glisten as a rich blue.  Her breath quickens.

"My painting doesn't do you justice." She sighs. "You are magnificent."

"You really don't think me a monster?"

"No, I think you are a god." She runs her tongue over his chest tracing a now hardening dark blue nipple.

"My sweet, you are correct." His voice is rich almost ethereal. "I am stronger in this form.  I do not want to hurt you."

"Oh honey, a little pain makes it so much better."

~~~~~~~~~
The party is in full swing by the time Loki and Mickie come down.  Loki whispers in her ear. "Are you sure you're okay love?"

"Pardon my bluntness, baby, but I feel like I've been fucked by a tree."

"I'm so sorry."

"Did I ask you to apologize, honey?"

"Hmm, we need to explore your boundaries, Pet." And he slaps her bottom.

"Another time, Daddy."