Wakanda Forever

On the jet, Wanda and Nat are cooing over Mickie's new suit.

"We have an incoming message." Shouts Clint from the pilot seat. "It's from Wakanda."

"Unidentified craft. You are entering the sovereign air space of Wakanda. This is a restricted area. Please change your course and exit."

"That wasn't very friendly." Says Clint. "Activating stealth mode. Now, Mickie, where are we going?"

"Straight through that mountain directly in front of us."

"I beg your pardon?" Loki asks from the co-pilot seat.

"Someone please tell me why Mischief is helping to fly the jet?" Tony comments.

"Because my brother is an excellent pilot." Remarks Thor.

"Really, Tony." Mickie replies. "He is capable of doing more than just standing there and looking pretty." She leans over and brushes her lips against his.

Tony rolls his eyes.

The jet is rocked by a seismic charge.

"That was a warning shot. We must insist that you change your course immediately or risk being shot out of the sky."

"Kid, whatever you're planning, now would be a good time." Tony remarks.

"I got this." She closes her eyes, and the jet is enclosed in red smoke.

"Darling, I cannot see where I'm going." Says Loki nervously.

"Calm your nips, lover boy.  I'm flying the jet. Sit back and enjoy the ride."

The bombardment stops as the jet flies silently towards the side of the mountain.

"Holy Jesus!" Clint cries out as the jet passes through the holographic image and floats towards the royal palace.  Lowering the jet gently, she removes the mist.  Soon they are surrounded by guards.

"Let me go first." She says and lowers the rear hatch.

"Be careful darling." Loki cries after her.

One of the guards approaches her. "Who are you?What is your business in Wakanda?"

"I need to speak to your King, it is urgent."

"No one speaks to King T'Chaka."

So the bombing never occurred in this reality. She thinks to herself. Another difference but unfortunately a significant one. T'Chaka is far more of an isolationist than his son. I need to speak to T'Challa.

"Then may I speak to your Prince."

"You have found him!" T'Challa leaps towards her.  She easily dodges the attack.  He pounces again and she holds him in midair.

"I do not have time for this." She lowers him gently to the ground. "We are the Avengers."

"We know the Avengers." Speaks T'Challa. "Though I do not know you."

"I'm new around these parts.  It is imperative that we speak to your father.  A threat to life in the universe is imminent and Wakanda is needed."

"I do not trust her." Says the guard.

"Ah yes, the Dora Milaje – The Adored Ones.  It is an honor to meet you Ayo." Ayo's vibranium spear falters ever so slightly.

"How do you know my name?"

"All will be revealed once we have an audience with your King."

On the jet, Thor rests his hand on Loki's shoulder. "Calm, Brother, remember she charmed Odin."