Mine

Loki and Mickie take a long leisurely shower together. Both are weary. They slide their hands over each other and exchange gentle kisses. They dry each other off and slide clean and fresh into Loki's bed. There is something unspoken in the air between them. Loki pulls her close and looks deep into her eyes. He can see an aching there and he knows what it is.

"You've seen me die, haven't you, Pet?" Tears well up in her eyes. "Tell me the truth."

"Yes."

Loki swallows. "How may I ask?"

"Loki..."

"I want to know."

She curls into his chest, tears streaming down her face. "Thanos snaps your neck, but I must tell you this, it was an honorable death."

"Was it?"

"You surrendered the Tesseract in exchange for Thor's life. You then attempted to stab Thanos, but he had too many stones and overpowered you." She sobs. "Promise me Loki, that you won't try to take Thanos straight on. Not in this form."

"What do you mean, this form?"

"Loki, you are significantly more powerful in your Jotun form. You're bigger, you're stronger and you still have your magic."

"I have hidden that form since I discovered my true origins."

"Well, it's time to claim your birthright. You are the rightful King of Jotunheim. Claim your 'glorious purpose', Loki." She strokes his face. "You are not a monster. You are a king of one of the nine realms."

"And you are my queen."

"Wouldn't have it any other way, Big Daddy."

"What did you call me?" Loki grins mischievously.

"Mmmm...Big Daddy." She reaches down under the sheets and finds him hardening and begins to stroke.

"Be careful what you wish for, pet."
~~~~~~~~~
Mickie rises early. Given the day's events, she is pumping on adrenaline. She enters the kitchen and begins to make breakfast for everyone.

Tony walks in. "Hey there, I have something for you before we leave for Wakanda."

"Should I come now?" she asks.

"No, no, enjoy your breakfast. Looks nice by the way." Tony snags a piece of crispy bacon, takes a bite and then starts to fix himself a plate of food.

Loki shuffles into the kitchen in black sweats, slides and no shirt. He is still sleepy as the couple didn't get a lot of sleep the night before. His eyes are half closed. He takes the coffee she hands to him and thanks her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Seriously, Mischief?" Tony interjects. "That's a lot of pale skin to look at in the morning."

Loki glances at Tony and just shakes his head.

"Don't speak to him before his coffee, Tony. Baby, you should put on a shirt. I don't want you parading around showing what's mine."

Loki cocks an eyebrow. "Isn't that my shirt?"

"Yes, and I'm still wearing your underwear."

"Whoa! TMI!" shouts Tony. "I'm going to eat in the lab. Come see me when you've finished cooking."

"I've washed them!" Mickie shouts after him. "And yes, I'll see you there."

She and Loki burst out into laughter. Having had a few sips of eye-opening coffee, Loki notices the spread laid out.

"You did all this? That's a LOT of food."

"Well, we are expecting the Warriors Three. I know they can eat. I even made Pop Tarts for Thor."