Chapter 29

OKAY! THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEWS, I got a request for more Jack x OC so there will be one little bit this chapter (Note: There will be language)

I looked around the place wasn't bad, but it wasn't impressive. They put me in a foster home till I would turn 18, which was in about two years. My mom was in jail, drinking and driving, of course. She had managed to stay out, but it finally caught up with her. I stayed away from everyone for a good week. Jack had found me, I don't know how, but he did. We talked a little about Death's plan, but mostly what was going on with the guardians since I left.

"Bunny's not really the same, he can't keep his mind on what's going on. He get's injured more than often. North is focused on the toys for Christmas, Tooth is the same as always, same is Sandy." Jack was touching one of the flowers I had gotten as a 'I'm sorry for what happened', making the rose become frosted over.

"That's not what I asked Jack," I sat on my bed with my knee's to my chest. He had made it snow where it was, I still didn't know exactly where I was. Jack was walking, well more like pacing. I stared at him, waiting for him to stop. He glanced at me, stopped and sat in the chair by my desk. He sighed, "I know."

"Jack, how are you dealing with it?" Now I was nealing in front of him, staring into his eyes. He scratched his head, "Um, well I can't really say. I have been talking to you, so I'm not really having a hard time to deal with-" There was a knock and the door handle shook slightly. I had one of the only rooms that could have the locked door, which was nice since I could talk to Jack and not have someone walk in and think I'm crazy for talking to someone that they can't see.

"Phoenix, it's time for dinner," one of the kiss ups of the home called from the other side of the door. I flopped onto my bed, "I hate that kid, he's such a kiss up. Well, I have to go, talk to you next time." I was on my way out when I leaned in and kissed Jack, then left.

(3rd person)

Jack sat in the chair after Phoenix left. She had kissed him for a second time. He could never tell Bunny, he would kill him for sure. The lights, the fake northern lights, moved across the sky letting Jack know that the guardians were to meet at North's place.

Once Jack reached North's he saw Bunny, Tooth and North talking, and Sandy trying to get their attention. "Guys, GUYS!" Bunny turned and looked at Jack, his expression clear. He was angry, even more than when Jack had called him a Kangaroo. Bunny's jaw was clenched, like he was trying not to do something. "What?" Jack said, more confused than ever.

"Jack, it's best you don't say anything," North said quietly, trying to pull the Pooka back. "No, no, let the bastard talk," Bunny growled yanking his shoulder from North's reach. "Bunny!" Tooth sounded shocked. "No, let the traitor talk, to explain himself." Jack raised an eyebrow, "Bunny, what the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about this," Bunny tossed an envelope at Jack's feet, "and you have the fucking nerve to say you don't know. And that she said, 'It would be easier if we all forget about her and continue our lives as if she were never there', then here you are fucking making out with her." Jack picked up the envelope. Opening it he saw pictures from earlier that day when Phoenix had kissed him.

"Bunny, I-" Jack started. "No. You know what, I don't give a shit anymore. First it's this being chosen as a guardian, then it's my holiday and warren. Now you go after the one last thing I have left." Bunny was never like this, ever. There was a violent look in his eyes, like one wrong thing and all hell would break loose. "Bunny- you know what, forget it."

"Oh no, you're not getting off that easy," Bunny growled at the winter spirit as he started to walk away. "Well, I'm done, so bye kangaroo." That's when Pitch arrived there and saw the next part happened so fast he wasn't sure if it really happened. Bunny and Jack turned on each other. Bunny made the first blow, he threw an egg bomb at Jack leaving him bright colors instead of the normal white for him. Jack whipped around, retaliating by sending ice at the Pooka. "Since we're going to do it this way," Bunny growled taking the boomerangs from off his back. Jack's grip tightened around his staff.

The guardians knew they couldn't stop what was going to happen. "Go I'll help calm them down," Pitch told the guardians and walked over to the two fighting guardians. They looked at Pitch and both shouted, "WHAT?!" Pitch put his hands up, "I just thought that you might know, to get on my daughter's good side, that Death took Kristeen and is holding her trying to get to Phoenix." That go Bunny's attention, "He did what?!"

Pitch nodded, "I'm here to tell you that and, stop being a bunch of morons and just deal with your problems later."