Chapter 4

Recap: Phoenix is taken to the hospital and the guardians think Pitch had something to do with the fire at her home. Later that day around 12, 1 Pitch goes to the hospital and scratches Phoenix (Important to know).

Nothing much to say, so... read, enjoy, and tell me how I did. (Note: this part is sad, beginning is in Santa's workshop and the part I mention of Bunny's past, I made it up. I have no clue what the real story of his past is)

Santa, Tooth and Jack were practically going at each other's throats, when Bunny said to Sandman," If they find anything useful, could you tell me. I have to go somewhere."

He opened a hole in the ground and jumped in. He hopped quickly to the hospital, and appeared in the little girl's room from earlier. People who looked like her parents or relatives sat in the chairs around the room. She was asleep, and the boomerang he gave to her to hold was just the slightly visible from under her pillow.

Gold dust floated above her head, showing a picture if her and him in the room earlier. Bunny could tell that out of all the guardians, he was her favorite. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep… Beeeeeeeeep.

The little girl was awake, and her heart was giving out. "Hey mate, you'll be fine. Just, just relax." This was all too familiar.

(Flashback)

"Hey sis, you'll be fine. Just stay awake, don't fall asleep. Tess. Tess!"

(Flashback ends)

That was before he was the Easter Bunny. Her parents had ran out to get some doctors. "You came back," Alexa said just above a whisper. "I promised, didn't I?" Sandman appeared outside the window, along with a group of very pissed off other guardians. Alexa's parents came back, but they were in tears. Her little heart was just about done. Her parents wailed and said their sorry. "Give her the dream sand, Sandy."

Right before her heart gave out, Sandy tossed a ball of dream sand at the girl. The doctors came in and turned off the monitors. Reaching under her pillow, Bunny felt his boomerang and something soft. He pulled both out from under her pillow. The soft thing was a little hand-made stuffed animal. When he turned it, he choked. It was a little stuffed animal of him.

He softly ran one of his ears across her face. Refusing to let the other guardians see him like the way he current was, he opened a rabbit hole and raced back to his home. If he could cry, he definitely was. Once at his home, he ran not thinking of where he was going. There was a cold wind. "Go away Frost!"

"Bunny, are you okay?" Jack sounded concerned for the first time. "I said GO AWAY!" Bunny yelled throwing one boomerang and an egg bomb at him. All the guardians were there and saw everything. Bunny opened another rabbit hole. He ran to the only place he could think of. I'm going home.

Jack was in the air, jaw dropped along with all the other guardians. He had frozen the egg, and the boomerang had fell into the hole with Bunny. "Did Bunny really do that?" Tooth asked horrified.

When Bunny reached Australia, he headed straight for one place. His sister's grave. He reached there by nightfall, and had finally calmed down enough to be reasonable when a voice came from behind him. "Well, well, well, look what the Kangaroo dragged with him."

Bunny started to shake with anger. "Go away Pitch, I'm not in the mood for any one let alone you." A nightmare that appeared in front of him. "You fool, I've grown even more powerful than before." Pitch grinned evilly,"I have a new trick, care to see?" Bunny was restrained by nightmare dust and Pitch approached him. When he was in front of him, he dug his right index finger deep into Bunny's neck. As Bunny started to black out, Pitch said with his voice starting to fade," It's a nice trick, isn't it. Not only do you black out, but I can control your dreams, and most importantly, your-" Bunny never heard the rest.