Chapter 5

Recap: Alexa died and Bunny got sorta bipolar from sad to almost killing Jack with an egg bomb after Jack and the guardians followed him to his home. After that, Bunny went to his sister's grave where Pitch used his new trick on Bunny and Bunny was knocked unconscious (NOT sexual trick for those who think that -_- sickos.)

Bunny is awesome, but I had to make this dramatic =_= I'M SORRY! Bunny seemed like the perfect person for this to happen to. Anyway, more drama will be in this chapter, and Phoenix will be in the story again. There hasn't been enough of her and Kristeen. Only about 3 sentences with Bunny, sorry, need to hold the suspense. Well read, enjoy, review, what ever you like ^-^ I don't know why, but I'm in a weirdly happy mood even though I am not a happy person :/ (Note that the time jumps forward in this chapter)

The usual light greys of the rabbit's coat looked darker under the moonlight now, Pitch observed. Bunny stood still restrained against the tree, unconscious from the new trick he had against the guardians. Now only Frost and either North or Tooth. The rabbit groaned slightly starting to open his eyes, but Pitch couldn't risk letting him go yet. Only when he saw the rabbit's green eyes change color did he let the man fall to the ground. Pitch felt flooded with more strength as Phoenix was having a horrible nightmare. He grinned," Nothing can stop me now, so, are your guardians ready?" Pitch's evil laugh echoed for miles.

Phoenix shot up from her bed at an apartment her mom had rented for her and Kristeen. She had returned with her jerk of a boyfriend. He hated her and Kristeen, and they didn't do anything to him. Some how, her mom always took his side. Over them, her mom chose him. "Phoenix," Kristeen whimpered. "Hey, what's wrong Kristeen?"

"I had a nightmare, and- and you-," she continued to whimper. "Hey, hey, sh, I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I'll always be around, I swear." Phoenix softly 'pet' her head till she fell asleep.

Phoenix sighed, something was off, she just didn't know what. "I'll be right back." Phoenix whispered to her sleeping sister. She changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top. She went outside and walked around, unaffected by the cold.

"A little early for a walk, isn't it?" Someone asked from behind her. "Jack Frost, I finally get to meet you for real this time." Phoenix replied with fake awe. "I was just passing by and was going to ask if you have seen our rabbit friend." Phoenix turned and saw Sandman, Jack, the Tooth fairy, and Santa. "Why are you asking, you lost him?"

"Phoenix, this is serious, I mean like no Easter and hope serious. He's been gone for almost two months." North said. "Have you checked his sister, Tess's grave? That might give you a hint to where he went." North narrowed his eyes," How would you know if he has had a sister?" Phoenix sat on a bench," The Kangaroo and I have talked before. What happened before hi- what is that?" she finished pointing behind them. It was foggy, but the outline of someone was visible.