Chapter 15

Since no one really replied to the (Things get sexual) it shall happen within the next 5 chapters UNLESS someone replies and says that they would "Prefer things between Phoenix and Bunny to stay the same and not progress further." If no one does, -.- I shall put a warning in the author's note and repeatedly in the story, for the noncorupted minded. I have a new story, Life, it's a Bunny x OC.

15th chapter! ENJOY! -.- or else...

Bunny saw Phoenix pass out and hurried to her side as Tooth tried to catch her. Tooth was about to drop her when Bunny reached them and took her. "North, what's wrong with her?" Everyone turned to him, waiting for an answer. He shook his head indicating he doesn't know. Bunny gently laid her on her bed and hopped out to see if there were any books that could explain what was going on.

Pitch was sleeping when he felt someone poking at his memories. He imediatly woke up. Who could get into my head, he thought as he pased. Sandman maybe, no, wait. Maybe, could she? "Time to pay a vist to my daughter," Pitch said gathering his nightmares.

She was still out, and it was almost a week after she had gone into Pitch's head. "Where is she?"

Bunny grabbed his boomerangs, Jack his staff, North his swords and Sandman his dream sand whip like weapon. "Where Is She," Pitch repeated, "There's no need for those," Pitch used some shadows to grab their weapons, except Sandy's beacuse it was tenically connected to him, "I only wish to speak to her."

Bunny was getting pissed off, it was clear, "You can't, not with her out from whatever you did to her." Pitch looked confused, "And what did I do?" Bunny was far beyond angry now, "You did something to knock her out, it's been almost a week." Bunny was saying more than he'd like to, but he was about to explode with anger. Pitch grinned, "Something making you angry Aster?" Bunny started to growl, but not like an angry growl but a 'I'm going to hurt you so bad' growl. Jack laughed slightly, "Aster?" Bunny ignored Jack's comment, but totally exploded when Pitch brought up his sister, " Have you visited your sister recently? Isn't it close to the day she had died?"

Bunny threw two eggs, one egg at each group of nightmares, while jumping at Pitch. He just waved his hand slightly, tossing Bunny across the room. "You-" Bunny stopped and looked at his fur. Pitch chuckled, "It one more of my tricks, makes you thing you're reliving your death." Bunny started clawing at his fur, trying to make invisible bleeding stop. Pitch aimed a shadow arrow at Bunny and released it for a kill shot when it burned up.

Everyone froze, turning and seeing Phoenix. She looked horrible. Her skin was practicaly white, you could see her veins where the exposed skin was, her hair was in tangles at the bottom. "I look like crap don't I?" She swayed and put her hands against the wall to keep herself standing. "Bunny? You okay?"

No response, he looked like he was somewhere else. She groaned like she was in pain, then looked back at Bunny. "BUNNY!" she yelled loudly. That got his attention. The look in his eyes was fear. "Calm down," she said trying to walk into the room, only being able to go as far as two steps away from the wall. "now Pitch, what do you want?"

"What I want from you, is for you to stop poking around in my head." Pitch said, a threatening look in his eyes. Phoenix didn't see though, she was hunched over coughing, a gold liquid dripping onto the floor from her nose and mouth. Pitch was there in a second holding her protectivly, like a father would, trying to help make her stop coughing. Pitch looked at them, then took her to the shadows and was gone.