Chapter 16

If you almost cried when Phoenix or Alexa died, you will hate me forever, just not now, later, way later. when you read the part you will know. Let's just say, more death, then living, death again. THAT IS YOUR ONLY SPOILER! sorry I had like 20 sodas, so I'm a little crazy XD -.- don't laugh -.-

I SHALL MAKE THE END OF THIS CHAPTER AND THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT SEXUAL BECAUSE NO ONE SAID NOT TO!

ANYWAY... ENJOY!

When I started to cough up blood, I felt arms and someone's body holding me up.

Pitch and I went through the shadows and I ended up in his lair. "Phoenix, honey, it's okay. I'll fix you up," Pitch rubbed my back. I couldn't get a breath, but when I did it burned like smoke in my throat. "Here," Pitch said, then there was a sharp pain in my arm, like a shot administered the wrong way. I caught my breath and he continued to rub my back.

"Get your hands off her," I heard someone growl. I recognized the Australian accent. Bunny. Pitch ignored him and continued to rub my back. It was nice, on both their parts. Pitch was acting like he would before my mom left, and Bunny was acting like a protective brother. Bunny growled again. "Get. Your. Hands. Off. Her." the other guardians had arrived and looked ready for battle. "Who're you to tell me what to do, she's my daughter," Pitch growled back. "She's a guardian, she belongs with us," Jack said.

"Okay, everyone shut up, your all giving me a headache. Right now, I'm not a guardian, and I'm not your daughter. I'm not chosing sides, I just want to kill whoever did this to me." I looked over at the guardians, "It wasn't Pitch."

I stood and started walking for the exit. No one moved, "Are any of you going to help me find this jerk or am I going alone while you all fight like idiots. Fine, let an injured person go and get even more hurt." I made a sad face. Bunny was the only one to give in. He hopped over and helped me when I started to sway. "Thanks, Roo," I muttered jokingly. He growled softly, "Not you to with the stupid Kangaroo thing."

"I can't think when I'm this distracted." I was staring at they guardians and Pitch. They were fighting, verbal fighting, and it was actually funny. It was more of a group bickering than a fight. Bunny and Phoenix laughed slightly. Everything was jumbled, but Phoenix heard, "Frosty," and something to do with teeth and Russia. If only all fights were like this, then the world would be fine.

"Here, come to the warren, paint some eggs, see if that clears you head." I nodded and Bunny opened a hole and we jumped in. Once at the warren, I had painted about 20 eggs, which Bunny couldn't find anything wrong with, before I yelled in frustration. "It's not working!"

Bunny rubbed my back. Once I had calmed down, Bunny started to toss one of his boomerangs in the air till I grabbed it and ran off. "You don't want to race a rabbit mate," Bunny said taking off after her.

She was by his cave, where he slept, when he tackled her. They ended up rolling into the cave. Bunny was looking down at her, and she was smirking at him. "What?" he growled trying to take the boomerang, but she moved her hand away at the last second, "Not funny."

"I thought it was," she said through a grin. "You want it back, don't you?" Phoenix purred. Bunny nodded, "Now, give it." He spoke with a light threat in his voice.

(STARTS TO GET SEXUAL!)

"Are you sure?" Phoenix continued to purr. He growled, "Don't make me force you to give it back." Her eyes glinted, "Now, how would you do that?" Bunny's ears were now drawn against his head, "Like this."

He leaned down and kissed her, pressing her arms down. She flicked her wrist and the boomerang went till it hit a tree. Bunny was moving to go get it when she grabbed a small amount of his fur keeping him in place. "Oh no you don't," she purred and pulled him back down with her.

She lightly kissed his nose and lips till he stopped trying to get the boomerang. She purred, "Good Bunny." He growled softly, "I won't stay good much longer. Not with what I'm going to do to you now." His paws moved up and under her shirt.

HAHAHA! Sorry, lots of soda at one time OMG YOU ALL SHOULD READ (on Fanfiction)

Sugar High by AquaWolfGirl

Jacked Up by AquaWolfGirl

I'm like both Tooth and Bunny but combined HAHAHAHA! LOTS OF SODA!