Part 9

*Mature content ahead*

9. Arya

Seth's back is tense, his fingers intertwined with mine as he pulls me after him. I'm giggling, my stomach twisting and turning, my skin on fire. He pulls us into the dorm building and storms towards the elevator. As the doors close behind us, Seth pulls me towards him and spins around, pinning me to one of the walls.

I gasp and laugh as he crushes his lips against mine. My arms wrapped around his waist, I pull him close to me, feeling him grow hard against me. The intensity in his kiss is driving me crazy, one of his hands on the wall next to my head, the other on the small of my back. His tongue licks over my lips and I tease him by moving my lips against his but not allowing his tongue entrance into my mouth.

Seth growls grabbing the back of my head, tilting it up a little.

I put my hands on his chest when the elevator doors open. Quickly I push him away and jog past him into the hallway.

“Where you going?” Seth calls, stumbling out of the elevator.

“Come and get me!” I laugh, beckoning him to me with my index finger as I jog towards his room.

Seth shakes his head and picks up pace, now running after me. When we reach his room he traps me against the door and shoves the key into the lock. We fall back into the room as the door flies open. I quickly run from his embrace, building even more tension.

Seth shuts the door noisily and comes towards me all the erased from his face. I have my hands at the base of my shirt as I was about to pull it over my head but his face stops me. He looks almost angry.

“What?” I ask, breathlessly.

“You laughed at me.” He mutters over-dramatically.

I breathe a sigh of relief. He's playing with me!

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!” I say in my best innocent school-girl voice.

Seth takes slow steps towards me, his hands dropping to his sides.

“You better not or I might have to... punish you.” Seth scowls at me and I have to bite down on my lower lip, trying hard not to laugh.

“In that case... maybe I did laugh.” His composure breaks and he lets out a chuckle.

He is in front of me in the blink of an eye and pushes me on top of the bed. I squeal as he leans over me and---

“OW!” I yell out and roll over to look at him. “Did you just spank me?!”

“I sure did!” He smirks, raising his hand to do it again.

“Oh no you won't!” I shout, sitting up and pulling him down to me. He loses his balance and crashes down on top of me.

I quickly roll us over and sit on top of him, grinning like the cat that got the cream. I lower my face slowly, watching his smirk fade. I let my lips touch his a tiny bit and he tries to lift his face, to kiss me properly but I pull back in a flash. He gives me a quizzical look but I ignore him and lower my lips down to his neck.

I have a plan!

I grab his shirt and Seth lifts his torso up to make it easier for me to pull it over his head. I marvel at his body for a second before returning to my evil plan.

He smacked me! I deserve to have a little fun to get him back...

Slowly I kiss his neck, shoulders and chest, barely touching his skin with each kiss. I intertwine our hands and he squeezes my fingers as I lick the skin just below his belly button. One more kiss on the skin right above the waistband of his jeans. Seth struggles to get his fingers from mine and once he does, he reaches for his pants. Before he can unbutton them, I lower my crotch onto his. Seth gasps and shuts his eyes.