Wawanakwa Gone Wild (1/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

DJ left the competition.

Heather found a video that can end Geoff's and Alexandra's relationship for good.

How will she use it?

With Heather

I'm sitting in the canteen since early morning. I play with the Pendrive in my hand. Losing DJ is not to my advantage, but I still have Gwen in the game. Where's Gwen is Alexandra and with her, I can get Duncan's vote.

-Since, when do you wake up so early?

-Gwen, perfect.- I pat the spot next to me.

-You waited there for me?

-I know you go there every morning for a glass of water. I wanted to talk privately without any suspicious eyes.

-Sounds reasonable.

-I have footage.

-Of what?

-Bridgette kissed Geoff.

-What do we do?- Gwen asks.

-I have a perfect plan, but I'll need your help.

Time skip/ Alexandra's P.O.V.

-Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl.- Geoff welcomes me the next morning when we walk for breakfast.

-Oh, thanks.- I smile and sniff the bouquet when I turn around, Geoff is nowhere to be seen.

-Weren't you talking to a 6'6" height bag of joy?- Gwen asks.

-I'm 6'8".- Geoff calls to us from above. He's hanging on a rope trap that was set on a nearby tree.

-What the heck?- Trent looks up, and on the cue, a cage falls on us. We're jailed.

-What?- I try to open the door to no avail.

-Good morning campers, or should I say, trappers. Ready for today's challenge? Excellent, then let's talk about it over chow, shall we?

-He's coming back to untrap us, right?- Geoff asks, and at that moment, a knife is thrown. The rope that held him is cut, and he falls n our cage. The door to our jail opens right after.

-You alright, hun? Do you need a bandage?- I ask Geoff.

-I'm alright just a bruise.- He laughs it off.

He jumps off the cage and kisses my nose sweetly, for a moment I forget about all the shady stuff between us.

In the canteen

-Campers, there are only seven of you left on total drama island. After tonight's bonfire ceremony only six of you will remain. We're nearing the end, people.- Chris says when we're eating. I'm drinking tea myself.

Confessional

Duncan: What are my chances of winning? I'd say they're pretty darn great because anyone who doesn't vote for me is a dead man. Are you listening out there all off you who've been kicked off? If you don't vote for me, I'll find you.

Geoff: I'm so stoked. The final seven, and I'm going all the way, dudes. I think I got a good shoot winning. I won student council president two years running, and I didn't even give a speech. I'm into this, man. The only problem is, how to stop Heather? Alexandra is important to me. I don't want to lose her, but Bridgette kissed me. I made this bed for me...