Not quite famous (1/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Bass won their first challenge.

Nerves got the better of Alexandra.

Noah was kicked off but managed to find Alexandra before it.

Courtney encountered Heather and agreed to her plan.

What's awaiting our campers today?

I stayed up almost all night, mostly staring at the water. I played the chat with Noah in my head again and again.

I'm sitting on a stone next to the lake, dangling my legs reaching the water's surface. I enjoy the morning sounds of the forest until I can hear Chris's voice.

-All right, campers! Enough beauty sleep! Time to show us what you're made of!

I take my bag and the book I received last night. I head to the campsite.

Confessional

Bridgette: Alexandra didn't come back for the night. I don't know where she is, I'm so worried. What if something bad happened, we're in the forest after all? The boys and the other team don't know yet. Maybe, we should have looked for her instead of giving her space. What now?!

When I reach the cabins no one is there. I use my chance and take a shower. I put on my favorite sweater and go to the amphitheater.

Meanwhile

-Where is Alexandra?- Duncan approach Bridgette.

-Well, um how should I say that? She's...

-She's what?-He grows angry.

-Not here.-Bridgette voices.

-What does it mean she's not here?!

-She didn't come back to the cabin last night.

-What!!!

-What's going on?- Geoff asks, hearing commotion.

-Why didn't you tell me earlier? Where is she?!- Duncan demands.

-I don't know.-Bri stutters.

-Wow Duncan, calm down, man.- DJ speaks.

-How can I be calm!!! Alexandra is missing!!!

-What!?- Leshawna comes over, followed by Gwen, Justin, and Trent.

-She didn't come for a night. We don't know where she is.- Bridgette explains one more time.

-We need to look for her.- Gwen states.

-She was probably eaten by a bear. Don't strain yourselves.- Heather says.

-Oh no. Who is going to do our hair now?!- Katie and Sadie start crying.

-No way, Alexandra is a badass. She has to be alright.- Leshawna stays positive.

-What if she's not? What if she needed help and was all alone?- Geoff panics.

-Where did you see her last time?- Justin asks.

-Good thinking, maybe we can track her movement.- Trent nods.

-Welcome to our brand new deluxe state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater! Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite. A talent contest!- Chris walks onto the stage.

-What is going on over there?- Chris looks at the group of campers.

-Chris, you need to help us. We need to look for Alexandra.- Bridgette begs.