Chapter 13

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

We were finally home in the kitchen with the bags of baby items and my maternity clothes at our feet.

"So what now?" Kylie asked in her enthusiastic voice.

"I say we order in and just hang out," Rebel suggested, standing up to go find a take out menu.

I hung my head back and sighed.

"Long day?" Jessica asked humorously.

I laughed a little and said,"Yeah, a bit."

I placed my hands on my stomach and let out another short sigh.

"Chinese?" Rebel asked us, holding out the menu.

Everyone picked out what they wanted and Rebel called and placed our orders.

After a few minutes, I managed to peel myself out of my seat and said,"I'm going to take these bags upstairs and change."

"I'll help," Rebel volunteered.

We grabbed the bags and I slowly climbed the stairs with Rebel behind me, helping me up.

"God I wish this wasn't hard to do," I complained on the last step up.

"It'll be over soon," Rebel reminded me, trying to cheer me up.

"Thanks."

We went into my old room, which we all decided could be used as the baby's room, and sat all the bags down on the floor. Rebel went back downstairs and I went into Chris' and my room to change into pajamas.

I grabbed a shirt and shorts and stripped off my outfit from today.

It was when I was changing in front of the mirror when I realized how big I actually am. I turned to see a side view.

"Geez. You're a big one, aren't you?" I asked my belly's reflection.

I put on my black shorts then my black London in Terror shirt. That song is one of my favorite Motionless songs. I went back to my reflection. I stared at my stomach from every angle until someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, food is here!" Kylie said as she popped her head in the door a little.

"Alright, coming!" I answered with a smile.

We all sat down in the living room with our food and looked around through our collection of movies to watch.

"Anyone in the mood for Edward Scissorhands?" Rebel asked as she held up the DVD case.

"Ooh yes!" Kylie cheered.

I swear, she's the cutest thing.

We turned off the lights and played the movie.

By the time everyone was done eating, Edward and Joyce where in the new hair place "Sheer Heaven."

"God, this bitch needs eHarmony," Rebel commented at the part when Joyce took off her jacket and started playing romantic music, trying and failing at turning Edward on.

My attention drifted back to when Chris and I were watching Edward Scissorhands. When I looked back up, Joyce was sitting on Edward in the chair.

"I'm getting tired. I'm gonna go to bed," I said, slowly getting up to my feet.

"Alright. Goodnight," Jessica replied.

Rebel got up to help me up the stairs but I stopped her and said,"It's fine. I can do it by myself. Enjoy the movie."

"You sure?" She wondered.

I nodded my head and made my way up the dark stairs. Instead of going to Chris' and my room, I quietly snuck into my old room, flipped on the lights, and closed the door. The room still had a lot of the stuff it use to contain. Plain white walls, some posters, the black dresser, my old bed, the white mosquito net curtains. There were some new things though. A crib, bags of clothes, toys, things you need to change a baby, all my Mother helped me pick. She's probably the most excited about the baby. She's even more excited than Chris, and Chris is PRETTY ecstatic. I could feel the a few small nudges in my womb which made me smile.

"This'll be your room soon," I whispered.

I quietly opened the door, turned off the lights, and went into Chris' and my room. I turned on the bedside table lamp, laid on Chris' side of the bed, and crawled under the blanket. I rested in the quiet for a few minutes until my phone buzzed on the table next to me. I reached over and looked to see what it was. An iMessage from Chris. I smiled and read:

Chris: First show was awesome. We wish you girls were here!

I immediately replied:

Me: I hope your tour is amazing! Even though I know it will :-) We love you all <3

Chris: We love you too. But I love you the most.

Me: I love you too <3 So does our son

Chris: I love him too :)

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

Alex didn't reply after that. Probably fell asleep. Everyone was hanging out in the kitchen area in the front of the bus on our way to the next location for tomorrow. I sighed and sat my phone on the table.

"Tiring show?" Ricky teased.

"Oh, yeah. Just getting use to the swing-a-things," I answered.

"You okay?" Balz asked concerned.

Should I tell them how I feel about my son?

"Starting to miss Alex a bit."

FUCK. I can't even tell my BROTHERS what's wrong.

"Lights out guys!" Josh called from the back of the bus.

We all were headed to the bunk area when Ghost grabbed my shoulder and asked,"What's ACTUALLY wrong?"

Ghost always knows when I lie. He knows when anyone lies. We sat down across from each other in the booth table in the kitchen and I confessed everything. I told him about how I've been scared about having a child, he listened to every word.

"I know this isn't what you want to hear Chris, but why didn't you tell her four months ago?"

"You should've seen her, Ghost. How sad and nervous she looked. She thought I was going to leave her because she was pregnant. I guess I was just thinking of her."

He sat quietly with his arms crossed. I got up from the table, walked over to one of the bus windows, and stared out at the pitch black sky. Ghost was by my side moments later and placed his hand on my shoulder again.

"I do want my son, I love him. I just don't know if he'll want ME," I said, looking down at the floor.

"You're going to be a hell of a father, Chris. I know that, the guys know that, Alexandria knows that....your son does," he tried to ease.

"Yeah, all great fathers are like me," I retaliated sharply.

He stayed silent.

"I'm not ashamed of who I am or what I do. I just don't know if my son will be."

"I know you're nervous but I KNOW you can do this. You're a great person. Your son will love you because YOU are his Dad. Nothing could change that. He'll love you, he DOES love you," Ghost said.

"Thanks Devin. Really, thank you."

He patted my back and said,"Let's get some sleep."

We went into the bunk room and went to sleep.