Chapter 9

~*Chris' P. O. V.*~

I sat straight up, breathing heavy and actually sweating. Did I just have a nightmare that actually scared me? I moved my hair out of my face and looked at the clock, it was 2:00 am. I looked over at Alex, hoping I didn't wake her up. She was still fast asleep. What the hell happened? I slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I switched the light on, shut the door, turned on the sink and splash cold water on my face. I tried to remember my nightmare but I just couldn't think of what is was. I rubbed a towel across my face, left the bathroom and went back in the room with Alex. I quietly snuck back under the blanket and looked at her stomach. My kid is in there right now. The thought made me heart race a little again.

Like hours before, I slowly pulled up her shirt and ran my thumb up and down on her torso.

Soon, sleep took over me again. When I woke up again, in the morning, Alex was walking back in the room. She looked like she had just gotten sick.

"The baby?" I asked.

She nodded her head and laid back down next to me.

"It'll be over before you know it," I said, trying to make her feel better.

She gave me a quick kiss and smiled at me. I could tell she has brushed her teeth before she came back in, her breath was minty.

The door bursted open, scaring both of us, and Rebel and Angelo marched in.

"Jesus you guys. Kill us, please," I demanded sarcastically at their surprise entrance.

"Sorry, but not the day to sleep in," she said.

"Chris, studio again," Ang reminded me.

"And Alex, we're doing a little baby shopping," Rebel announced.

"Em, we don't even know if it's a boy or a girl," Alex laughed.

"So? We can always just look!" she stated.

"Get ready guys," Angelo said with a smile as they left.

We got out bed and got dressed.

Alex put on red skinny jeans, a black Mayday Parade shirt and black on black high tops while I put on black jeans(you'd be surprised how many pairs of black jeans I have), my black Bleeding Through vest with a black shirt under it, and black on black converse. We put on our make up together and tried making the other one mess up. Weird as it is, I'm happy to be able to say I put make up on with my wife.

When we we're finished, we headed downstairs to meet everyone else.

They were all discussing something about a Cowboys game tomorrow, defiantly watching that.

"Alright, let's get going Al! We have exactly eight months and one week to do this!" Rebel informed.

She grabbed Alexandria's hand and dragged her out the door.

"She's three weeks pregnant? Geez. You must've got it on the first try," Balz said.

I wanted to smack the back of his head but Ricky did it for me.

"Well it's true!" he defended.

I looked out the window and saw the black convertible drive away.

"Come on, let's get going. I'll drive," I offered, grabbing the keys to the expedition.

~*Alexandria's P. O. V.*~

The whole drive Rebel talked to me about baby names, clothes, toys. It was kinda weird that she knew all this.