Chapter 5

~*Angelo's P. O. V.*~

*2 weeks later*

Chris and Alex are coming home tomorrow. The house has been pretty boring without them. Ryan misses teasing them.

Everyone was in the kitchen sitting down at the table when Rebel said, "We should do something special for them when they get here."

"Seems like a good idea to me," Ghost agreed.

"I think so too," Balz jumped in.

"Alright, so it's settled."

"Well, what should we do?" I asked.

Everyone sat in silence trying to think.

"How about a welcome home party?" Balz suggested.

"Cool with me," Ryan said.

"Ew, people," Ghost complained.

I nudged his arm and said,"Okay, a party I guess."

"I'll start inviting people. Someone needs to get party stuff," Rebel instructed as she went to get her laptop and phone so she could email and call friends.

"Come on Balz. Wanna go?" I asked.

He nodded his head and was followed by Ricky.

"I'll go too. I'm driving," he said, grabbing the keys to the truck.

*THE NEXT DAY*

It was 5:30(the party is starting at 7:00)when headlights flashed into the front windows of the house. Everything was ready for the secret party. Lights, food, music, decorations Rebel put up. This party is gonna rock.

"They're in the driveway! Everyone hide!" Rebel demanded quietly.

We all scattered around to find hiding places.

Rebel, Balz, and Ghost were in the kitchen, Rick was behind the thick dark curtains by the back door(what a fucking moron)and Ryan and I squatted down in front of the couch.

"Are they home? The truck isn't here," Alex said outside.

"Good thinking parking the truck in the garage!" Josh whispered to Ricky across the living room.

"Dude! Shut the fuck up!" Ryan whispered angrily.

A key turned in the lock and the door opened.

"Anyone home?" Chris called as he and Alex dragged their bags in the door.

Out of no where, Balz ran out from kitchen, Ryan jumped up from behind the couch and screamed,"LPD!"

Alexandria shreeked and jumped back, almost falling but was luckily caught by Chris.

"Balz, Ryan, what the fuck!?" Chris yelled.

"Sorry! You okay Alex?" Balz asked.

"Yeah. Geez, you two!" she laughed.

"Welcome home!" Rebel annouced, hugging Alex and doing her weird hand shake with Chris.

"Hey girl," he said as he hugged her.

"*WE* have a surprise for you!" Ricky said as he got out from his weird hiding place to join everyone.

"Jesus fuck. ANOTHER one?" Chris asked humorously.

"Better change into some party clothes Alex, 'cause we're partying tonight!" I said.

She had on a dress the resembled the bridesmaids dresses from their wedding except her's had straps and was a little looser and Chris had a black dress shirt and black jeans.

"You two doing something else tonight?" Ghost asked, pointing at their fancy attire.

"Nah, we went somewhere special for lunch. Thought we should dress nice," Chris responded.

"Em, wanna get ready?" Alex asked as she dragged her bags upstairs.

She followed behind her up the stairs. We watched as they disappeared upstairs and into Alex's old room.

"Hey guys, Alex hasn't been feeling really good. Try and be careful tonight?" Chris whispered to us so she wouldn't hear.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked concerned.

"Her stomach has been hurting for a bit but it passes. I just think she should take it easy."

"Should we cancel the party?" Rick wondered.

"No, you guys are good. Just keep an eye on her," he said as he grabbed his bags and went up to his room.

I hope she's alright. Probably just something she ate.

"No big deal," I mumbled to myself.

~*Alexandria's P. O. V.*~

Rebel helped me unpack my bags and decide what to wear. I went with black and grey jeans and a black tank top.

I was putting on make up when Rebel sat on the bed and asked,"So.....did you two actually do it? You HAVE to tell at least me."

I smiled a little but ignored her question.

"Oh. My. God. I saw your face. You totally did!" she cheered.

Was it that spectacular if we had sex?

"Yeah, we did. A few times," I admitted, getting up to go downstairs.

Immediately as I stood up, I felt horribly sick. I put my hands on my stomach and sat back down.

"Hey, you okay?" Rebel asked worrily as she put her hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah. God. I think it was just something I ate," I assured, getting back up.

"Should you tell Chris?" she asked.

"No, he knows. I told him the first time it happened," I said.

"What happened?"

*FLASHBACK*

*NINE DAYS INTO THE HONEYMOON*

Chris and I came back to our hotel room to pack our stuff after lunch. He took me to a really nice sea food restaurant.

I was digging in my bag when something made a sickening twist in my stomach. I closed my eyes tight from the ache, put my hand on my sore stomach and put another on my forehead. I don't *feel* like I have a fever.

"Oh god," I mumbled sickly.

"Hey, are you alright?" Chris asked concerned as he stood in front of me.

"I don't feel good suddenly," I confessed.

Another twist inside me made me fall into Chris' arms.

"Alex!" he shouted.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"He called the hotel doctor after he sat me on the bed. The doctor just said I probably have a little food poisoning."

"You sure you can handle a party tonight?" she questioned.

I nodded my head and went downstairs to see Devin and Ricky standing face to face talking.

"Hey Alex, Chris told us about how you've been sick. If something happens again, try and tell one of us, okay?" Devin asked.

Fuck. Why'd he tell them? If it happens again, I'll just go back upstairs and lay down for a bit.

"I will," I lied.

The door bell rang and everyone ran down the stairs.

"Who'd you invite?" Chris questioned as he got down the stairs still in his dress shirt, jeans, and combat boots.

The door opened and in came Blessthefall.

"Only the coolest fucking party animals!" Jared cheered as they marched in the door.

"Hey!" Beau said to me before we hugged.

"Hey!" I replied.

I could see he brought Ellie with her. Thank god. I love her.

"Alex!"

"Ellie!"

We gave each other hugs and sat down on couch where we were joined by Rebel.

Many bands showed up. Chelsea Grin, Memphis May Fire, Upon This Dawning, Witch Was Right, Asking Alexandria, Stick To Your Guns, Crown the Empire, Miss May I, Whitechapel, Kuza, even Vampires Everywhere.

It was a few hours later as I was talking with Ellie, Ben's wife Sam, and Rebel when something started bothering my stomach. I tried to ignore it but I began to get nauseous. My hand slowly landed on my stomach.

"I'll be....right back," I said as I got up.

I quickly walked only to end up running up the stairs and into the bathroom where I puked up everything in my stomach.

I groaned quietly and flushed the toilet. I stood up and looked at my reflection, my skin had turned sickly pale. I hope Chris doesn't notice.

I walked out the door and ran into Josh.

"Whoa. Sorry Alex. Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

"Josh, help me to Chris' room," I pleaded.

He looked at me with worried eyes then put his arm around my waist and lead me into the room. I plopped on the bed and moaned again as I rolled onto my side.

"Geez Alexandria. You don't look good at all," Josh said.

When I didn't respond, he left the room and went back downstairs. I laid there for a good five minutes when someone else came in the room.

"Alexandria, are you alright?" a quiet voice asked.

"Chris?" I whispered softly.

"Yeah it's me," he answered, laying down next to me.

He pulled me into his arms where I quickly drifted to sleep.