Chapter 15

~*Angelo's P. O. V*~

We've been home maybe a little over two hours and Chris has a pissy fit and leaves. How classy. I closed the door and turned back to Alexandria, who was sitting on one of the couches crying.

"Alex, he just needs to blow off some steam. He's been a bit grouchy all tour," I said, sitting next to her and putting my arm around her.

"Something is bothering him. I know it," Balz confessed.

Allie and Ryan went back on the porch, Ricky, Jess, Ghost, and Kylie went in the kitchen, and Rebel, Balz, and I sat with Alex, trying to make her feel better. We sat there with her for an hour but she was still upset. She had stopped crying but she spoke quietly and sorrily.

"I just need to be alone," she said, slowly getting up.

I grabbed one of her arms and helped her to her feet and the three of us watched her walk upstairs and listened to what sounded like the baby's room door.

"What the hell is his problem?" Balz asked, irritated.

"Like I know. Something IS up, he just wont tell anyone," I replied.

I could see Rebel angrily speed texting.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Asking him what the fuck is up."

"Let me do it," I suggested.

She deleted her message and slid her phone back in her pocket. I went out to the front porch and dialed his number. No answer.

"You little......," I mumbled.

I went to my messages and texted him:

Me: What the fuck dude?

Chris: If you're just going to bitch at me don't text me.

Me: I will bitch at you! You just left your PREGNANT WIFE crying after you two had an argument that could've been handled easier.

Chris: SHE overreacted.

Me: You BOTH did. Just come home and let's work this whole thing out.

Chris: Not now. I need to be alone.

Me: Fine.

"Fucking asshole," I mumbled under my breath.

The door opened and Rebel came out.

"He reply?" she asked.

"Yeah. I don't know what his damn problem is," I complained, sitting down on one of the steps.

She sat down next to me and said,"I think he's just getting nervous. He's going to be a Dad soon and he's probably worried."

"Still no excuse to just leave after being gone for over a month."

She sighed and leaned her head on my shoulder. We sat outside and watched the sky change a new color every minute.

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

I laid on my old bed and slowly ran my hand in a circles on my belly.

"I'll always love you. No matter what," I said to my stomach.

I felt a few small nudges and smiled a little.

"You know, even after I have a bad day, when you move around, it makes me feel a lot better," I confessed.

He kicked again and I kissed the top of my stomach.

I need to talk to Chris. My problem wasn't that he has to go to Europe, that's not it at all. Motionless in White is his life and I'd be an awful person to ever try and take that from him or their fans. They've been supporting him much longer than we've been together. My problem was that he didn't tell me, that he thought he could keep it to himself and tell me at the last minute. I started to cry again.

"Alex? May I come in?" Angelo's voice asked behind the closed door.

I carefully sat back up, wiped the tears from my eyes and answered,"Yeah."

He came in, shut the door, and sat down next to me.

"You okay?" he asked concerned.

"I honestly don't know. Ang, I'm scared he's going to leave," I said as tears fell from my eyes again.

"Oh my God Alexandria. No, he would NEVER do that," he assured, pulling me into his arms.

"I love him so much. Clearly," I said with a slight laugh, looking at my stomach.

He placed his hand on the center of my belly and said,"He loves him too. He wouldn't ever leave you two."

I grinned a little and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Angelo. Thank you for always being here for me."

"Thank *YOU* for switching to my high school back in tenth grade and being in Mr. Jellis' class. Remember that day we cut open a frog?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Oh lord. I couldn't ever FORGET that day."

*FLASHBACK*

~*Angelo's P. O. V*~

"Today you will be partnering up with whom you'd like and you will be dissecting a frog. Pair up," Mr. Jellis announced.

Everyone scattered around the room picked their crush, their best friend, or who they were dating.

I looked over at Alexandria, who was wearing a black Green Day shirt, red jeans, and black on black high tops. She had her head down and was writing something down from the board.

"Hey Alexandria, want to work together?" I asked.

"Sure. You can call me Alex if you'd like," she said with a smile.

I smiled back and Mr. Jellis dropped a metal tray with a dead frog in the center then sat a plastic container with a few small knives in them.

"Umm.....what do we do with this?" a girl asked from the back of the room.

I turned around and saw Claire, a blonde girl(Author Speaking: Why is it all the school bitches are described as blonde? X-D)with a hot pink head band, a white skirt, and a blue tank top with a pink button up sweater, pointing at the dead toad.

"Just about to tell you, listen carefully students," the teacher said, turning off the lights, turning the projector on, and directing us to follow his power point.

We sat quietly and listened to Mr. Jellis' lecture. He soon ended his speech and we began our experiment. Alexandria and I picked up two knives but as we were about to begin, Claire called,"Hey Alexandria, you're goth so you must enjoy dead things. Help us do this"

When she said us, she meant her and her jock boyfriend(Author Speaking: Can't forget her school sport BF ;-D) Kendall, a decently buff, blonde school hockey player.

What the hell kind of insult was that and why was she bugging Alex? She didn't do anything. She ignored Claire and slowly cut down the center of the frog.

"Um, I asked for help," she rudely commanded.

"Stab the center of the frog and cut down from there," she instructed.

Alex didn't do that when she cut our frog, what was she doing?

The sound of a squirt and Claire screaming caused the whole class to turn and look at her.

"The frog squirted frog juice in my face!"

"Oops," Alexandria mumbled sarcastically.

I couldn't help but smile.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

We were cracking up laughing at Claire's frog face incident. She ended up getting pregnant junior year. At least I waited until I was married.

"You and I were lab partners from then on," I reminded

"Hey Alex, Chris is home," Ricky whispered with his head peeping through the door.

"Help me up?" I asked Angelo.

He got up, came to the side of the bed I was on, grabbed my arm and lifted me up then we headed downstairs together.