Chapter 12

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

The guys leave for tour today. I was helping Chris pack in our room. The bus leaves soon. They'll be back when I'm a little over five months pregnant. Both of us were packing with a few tears in our eyes.

"I think that's everything," Chris sighed.

I turned and looked at him. He had a few tear marks on his face. I started sobbing a little and he said,"Don't cry."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and his were around my neck, putting his hands on the back of my head while he ran his fingers through my hair. My exactly four month old stomach laid between us. I felt a small nudge and Chris leaned back to look at my stomach.

He put one hand on the side of my torso and ran his thumb slowly back and forth on it. I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. Neither of us pulled back though. We continued giving each other multiple long, slow, passionate kisses.

"Sexual activity can induce sooner labor," Rebel said, standing in the door way.

We pulled away in embarrassment at the fact that she just saw us making out.

"Right, sorry," I lied.

I'm never sorry when I kiss Chris. I mean he's my husband for God sake.

"Time to go," Ang said behind Rebel.

They both went back downstairs to give us a moment to privately say good bye.

Chris ran his tattooed knuckles slowly and softly down my cheek. We got as close as we could again and shared another long kiss. The baby made another kick, causing us to pull apart. We both looked at my belly.

He then got down on one knee, placed his hands on both sides of my stomach and kissed it.

"I love you son," he whispered.

He got back up and held my face in his hands.

"And I love you wife," he said, looking into my eyes.

I kissed him again and Ricky hollered,"Come on Romeo and Juliet!"

Chris grabbed his things and we both walked downstairs.

Everyone was saying good bye to each other when we got down.

"Bye Al. We'll miss you," Josh said as he hugged me.

He then put his hand on my stomach and said,"Bye Josh."

"Shut up!" I said, playfully pushing his arm.

"Bye Mom!" Ryan said.

"Bye asshole," I teased.

He pretended to be hurt by my comment and hugged me before he went to say good bye to Jessica.

"See you soon hun," Devin reminded me as he gave me a hug as well.

Then Angelo came to me. We gave each other a long, tight hug.

"I'll miss you Alex," he mumbled to me.

"I'll miss you too Ang," I replied as I began to cry.

He moved his head back to look at me then wiped a tear off my cheek. Another little kick made him look at the baby.

"Bye little guy," he said, looking at my stomach still.

"I love you Ang," I told him.

"I love you too Alexandria."

He kissed my cheek and started taking his stuff outside to the bus with Rebel.

"Can't forget Horror!" Ricky claimed with his arms wide open.

"Wouldn't dream of it!"

He hugged me, said goodbye, and went outside with Jess.

Then came my sweet Chris, my gorgeous husband.

My arms were around his neck and his were on the sides of my stomach.

"I love you so much Alexandria," he said as he pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you more Chris," I retaliated.

"Not possible."

He kissed me again then kissed my belly. He ran his hand down my cheek again then grabbed his bags and walked out the door.

Jessica and Rebel came back inside with Kylie and I as Allie came darting down the stairs.

"Gotta stop being late!" Kylie mocked.

"Yeah, yeah," she said.

She quickly hugged us then ran out the door.

The four of us sat on the couch and remained quiet.

After a good ten minutes, Kylie stood up and said,"They wouldn't want us sad. Let's do something!"

I love how positive she is.

"Well....." I began to say.

They waited for me to talk.

"I still need to shop for this guy," I said as I pointed at my stomach.

"Let's go!" Jess cheered.

The three of them pulled me up and we left to go shopping. Rebel got the expedition keys, locked the door, and we all got into the car. The car started and we drove off.

*HOURS LATER*

We bought so much stuff for my son. I learned a lesson that day. NEVER let Rebel go baby shopping by herself. Why?

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey guys!" Rebel shouted to Kylie, Jessica, and I.

"Geez. Where were you?" Kylie asked as Rebel came and joined us.

She had a bag in her hand and a cocky smirk on her face.

"What'd you buy?" I asked suspiciously.

She handed me the bag and I looked inside.

"Jesus Christ, Emily!" I laughed.

"What?" Jessica questioned in a confused tone.

I reached in the bag and pulled out a black onesie with a Misfits skull and logo on it.

"Oh come on! I couldn't just NOT get those!" she commented.

I dug around more and found more than said Slipknot, Bleeding Through, 18 Visions, Stick To Your Guns, D.R.U.G.S, HIM and even a Marilyn Manson one.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Chris'll get a kick out of these," Rebel laughed next to me in the back seat.

"Thanks you guys. A lot," I said.

"Any pregnancy!" Kylie teased, turning around in the passenger seat to look at us.

"We're all sisters here," Jessica said from the driver's seat.

"Sisters from another mister!" Rebel added.

The whole car laughed and we happily continued our drive home.