Chapter 16

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

I saw Chris standing in the living room with his arms crossed talking to Jessica and Ricky. The DVD player clock read 5:35. He'd been gone for a little over two hours. He looked at me and ended the conversation. I stood in front of him and looked directly in his eyes.

"Ready to talk like adults?" I asked as I crossed my arms as well.

"Really? Gonna start off like that?" he complained, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Chris! My only problem was that you didn't tell me when you first found out you were leaving again. When were you even GOING to tell me?" I questioned irritated.

"Within the next few days! Two days after today at the LATEST!" he yelled.

"What the hell is your problem!? You've either been bitchy or pretty much blank ever since you found out I was pregnant! Is there something you want to tell me!?" I demanded.

"I'M SCARED!" he shouted as loud as he could.

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

"You're what?" Alex asked shocked, dropping her arms to her sides and looking at me through sorrow eyes.

Everyone was silent. It's out now. I turned around and walked away to look out the sliding glass door.

"Okay, I'm scared. I'm honestly terrified to be a father."

"You are?" she wondered in a sad voice.

"Guys, let's give them some privacy," Angelo announced, leading everyone upstairs.

Finally, Alex and I were standing alone.

"Chris, you should've told me. We-"

She cut her sentence off, pressed her lips together, and tried but failed to fight tears then continued,"We don't HAVE to keep him."

I turned and looked at her, my eyes grew wide. She thinks that's what I want? She loves me SO MUCH that she'd give up our own child if it made me happy. I immediately stood in front of her again, put my hands on both sides of her stomach, pressed my forehead against her's and said,"I do want our son. I don't think I've wanted something this much since I wanted to be with you. I didn't say anything when you told me because I saw how scared you were. I'm just nervous."

"Nervous about what?" she asked quietly through tears.

I took my head off her's and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

"What if he hates me? What if I completely fuck up and raise him wrong? Alexandria, I can't ruin my kid's life," I admitted, holding my head down, almost ashamed.

She lifted up my chin up and kissed my lips.

"Christopher Thomas Cerulli, YOU are going to be an amazing father. There's no doubt in my mind about that. Yes, we're different than most parents but you know what? I think......I KNOW we're going to be the best parents a person could ask for. Your son will love you, he does love you. Have you not felt the way he kicks when he hears you or you put your hand on him? He kicks the hardest for you. He knows who you are and I know for sure that he wants you just as much as you want him."

I held her face between my hands and gave her a long, slow kiss.

"I love you so much Alexandria. Nothing will ever change that. Even though I already have you, I will NEVER stop showing you how much you mean to me."

She smiled and another tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb and kissed her again.

"You two are just GAH!" Rebel cheered from the stairs.

We ignored her presences and continued our kiss.

*AFTER THE EUROPE TOUR*

Everything was so much better after I told Alex how I felt. If I knew how much easier this was, I would've said it sooner! Time flew by so much quicker and before any of us knew it, Alex had three weeks left. Her stomach was enormous which really surprises me speaking as though how skinny she actually is. Ghost, Kylie, Rebel, and Angelo went out on a double date(no clue why), Ricky and Jess were upstairs, and Balz, Ryan, and Allie were outside. Alex and I were sitting on the couch in the dark living room watching Hands of the Ripper. It was.....okay I guess. Kind of boring and stupid too though. For no reason, I leaned over and kissed Alexandria's neck. She smiled and kissed my cheek. We looked at each other, not taking our eyes an inch away from each other. Before I knew it, we were making out in the dark. Everything else around us had disappeared. The movie had vanished, the sounds were silent. The only thing around me was my beautiful Alexandria who was carrying my perfect son inside her.

"Sexual activity!" Rebel called from the door.

We pulled away and I rolled my eyes. Perfect moment equals RUINED.

"That's their parody of Paranormal Activity," Ryan yelled from the back porch.

"Wanna go to bed?" I asked Alex quickly, attempting to escape the awkward attention Rebel had drawn to us.

She nodded her head and I lifted her off the couch.

"I'll be able to get up on my own soon," she said happily.

We walked upstairs to our room, closed the door, and changed out of our clothes. Alex put on red shorts and a black tank top, I merely took off my shirt and jeans. I left my bedside lamp on and we crawled into bed.

"Ready to be a Dad?" she asked, running her hand in slow circles on her stomach.

I kissed our son and said,"Now I am."

I kept looking at our baby. It seems like yesterday she told me she was pregnant. I then pulled up her shirt a bit a laid my hand on her bulging, bare skin. I could feel him nudging directly under my palm. I smiled and Alex kissed my cheek again. Out of no where, we picked up where Rebel cut us off back on the sofa. I felt a massive kick come from Alex's stomach. We both stopped kissing and looked at the spot where it was.

"Wow. That was a big one," she said with a laugh.

I pulled her shirt back down and turned off the light.

"Let's get some sleep."

She curled up onto my chest, I put one arm around her shoulders and my other one on her stomach. I fell asleep to little kicks on my hand.