Chapter 14

*A MONTH AND A HALF LATER*

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

When I woke up, it was 10:53. The guys come home today. I struggled a bit but managed to get up and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I quickly cleaned myself off then jumped out. I hurried back into the room and shut the door. I dropped my towel and put on my under clothes. My reflection in the mirror in front of me caught my attention. I only had on a bra and underwear so I could see my massive five and a half month old belly. I turned to look at myself from the side. Huge. I slipped on a pair of black jeans and grabbed a fitted solid black shirt.

Before I put it on, I put hands on my bare stomach and ran my thumbs back and forth like Chris did before tour. He made a small nudged and I smiled at him. The sound of a knock on the door startled me, making my heart skip a beat which caused the baby to make a hard kick.

"Okay, geez. Sorry sir," I said to my stomach.

"It's me," Rebel said as she poked her head in.

She looked at my pale, bulging torso.

"Wow Al. You've gotten so big."

I put my shirt on and asked,"When will they be here?"

"Any minute!"

We hurried downstairs and waited in the living room with Jess and Kylie.

Ten minutes or so passed when we heard a bus come to a halt outside.

"They're here!" Kylie cheered.

We all quickly went outside and saw Angelo and Ricky outside the bus with their stuff.

"Ricky!"

"Jessica!"

She ran into his arms and sweetly kissed each other. Rebel then ran to Angelo and did the exact same thing. Then Angelo came to me and gave me a massive hug.

"I missed you!" I said.

"I missed you too! How's this guy?" he asked, looking at my stomach between us.

"Just fine. Where's his Dad?" I questioned.

"Still on the bus. He's been running a bit slow today," he answered.

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

"I don't know how much longer I can do this," I said to Ghost as we were exiting the bunk area with our stuff to the front of the bus.

"You NEED to tell her you're nervous. She'll understand, Chris," he encouraged.

I looked out the bus window and saw her talking to Ricky. God she's getting huge. Ryan, Balz, and Allie were just getting off with their belongings.

"Come on, let's go," Ghost said calmly.

Better do it and get it over with. We grabbed our stuff and headed for the door. I walked slowly and thought to myself,"I can do this, I can do this."

Kylie was instantly in Ghost's arms saying she how much she missed him. I put on an exited expression and quickly went to Alex.

"Chris!" she exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

I dropped my things and we wrapped our arms around each other.

"I missed you so much," I said into her hair.

"I missed you too," she replied.

I could feel a small kick from her stomach and we pulled apart.

"WE missed you," she corrected with a smile.

"Hey big guy," I said to her stomach as I put my hand where he kicked.