Chapter 6

~*Alexandria's P. O. V.*~

I woke up early in the morning. When I looked up at Chris, who was still asleep, the same feeling hit my gut again, causing me to run to the bathroom and throw up again.

I flushed the toilet and sat on the floor, leaning my head against the bathroom cabinet.

"Alex? Are you okay?" Chris asked.

I didn't answer, I just stayed quiet and remained where I was. After a few seconds, he walked in and sat next to me.

"Alexandria, I think you should see a doctor," he suggested.

"What? No I don't," I grumbled, slowly rising to my feet.

Chris grabbed my arm and helped me up. I took two steps before I fell into his arms once again.

"That's it, you're seeing a doctor," he instructed as he carried me back into our room and sat me back down on the bed.

"No I'm not. Chris, I'm fine. I....actually don't feel sick anymore," I said surprised.

How am I sick one minute then fine the next?

He let out a sigh.

"You get sick one more time, you're going," he commanded.

He sat at the foot of the bed and said,"I just don't want you to ignore something that could be really serious, you know that."

I got up from laying down and sat next to him.

"I know, but trust me. I feel actually a lot better," I assured.

He smiled and said,"We're going to the studio again today. We're leaving at 10:00."

We both looked at the time, 9:20.

"I need to shower real quick. Be right back," he said, getting up, kissing my forehead, then exiting the room.

Moments later, I realized I was crying.

"Knock knock!" Rebel cheered as she came in the door with a glass of water a few minutes after Chris' exit.

"Hey what's wrong?" she asked sitting down where Chris was.

Wait, why AM I crying? Think of something Alex....

"Alex?"

"I just realize how lucky I am to have Chris," I said.

"Aw. How sweet," she laughed and put one arm around my shoulder.

I drank half the glass Rebel brought for me and just thought.

Something IS wrong with me. What's going on with me lately? I tried to think about what it was but Chris came back in from his shower and broke my thoughts.

"See you two downstairs," Rebel said leaving the room.

I tried to think of what might be going on with me while Chris got dressed.

A knock patted against the door followed by Josh saying,"Chris, we gotta go."

I stood up and faced Chris. He dressed in black jeans, a black tee shirt and black combat boots that he wears a lot.

"You SURE you're okay?" he asked, putting his hands on my sides.

"I'm positive," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He gave me a slow kiss, looked me in the eyes and said,"I love you Alexandria."

"I love you too Chris," I replied.

He brushed his hand on my cheek as another knock landed on the door with Ryan saying,"Hurry up Chris. You two have the rest of your lives to make love."

Ricky and Angelo were laughing.

"Gotta go. See you later," he said.

I kissed his cheek and he left.

Minutes later, my stomach turned and I ran to the bathroom. I was actually able to lock the door before I puked up everything but my lungs.

"Alex!" Rebel yelled from the other side of the door.

I flushed the toilet and got up.

When I reached for the door knob, something popped into my head.

I slowly opened the door to Rebel's scared face.

"Alex? What is it?" she asked almost terrified something awful happened.

"I think I know what's wrong........take me to a doctor."

We walked downstairs, got the convertible keys, and drove to the nearest clinic.

"So what do you think is wrong?" she asked when she turned the car off.

My answer made her face turn paler than it already was and her eyes grew huge.