Woo-Bin's Ending

"A demonstration has been made in front of II-Sim Construction. Four workers has been announced dead as work incident. The chairman, Song Woo-Bin has no yet to comment on it." The news anchor spoke, her voice resonated through the room as our eyes peer at the TV.

"This is bad. How is he?" Jan-Di asked, the guys exchanged a glance before Jun-Pyo answered.

"He's alright but the hate has been getting him" It was true, people had been pouring their malicious comment towards him.

"I'm off now. I have a date." Yi-Jung interrupted, as he rushed out of the room. It was no secret the feelings we had subtly changed and Ga-Eul became his girlfriend once again. I congratulate him knowing she's been in love with him.

Glancing at the floor, I couldn't sit still knowing one of my friend is upset. Therefore, walking to his apartment I was hoping he would be alright.

"Woo-Bin." When I saw his miserable face, I notice how disheveled he looks.

"What are you doing?" His mouth reeks of alcohol, it was obvious he consumes bottles of it. Taking a peek of his place, it became messy and clattered. He was losing hisself.

"Woo-Bin, you should wash your face. I'll clean this up." I instructed before grabbing away the bottles. But he didn't like it and turn me around.

"Stop it, leave it."

"I won't! Have you seen how you look like? You are drowning yourself with alcohol. Get up and realized that this isn't healthy." I yelled, he took a step back and notices how true my words are. He slumps back onto the couch and rubs his temple.

"I killed them. It's my fault." He muttered, he was a kind man who got hurt in the processes. He has a responsibility that he needs to own and sometimes life can backfire.

"It's not your fault Woo-Bin. You weren't there, it was an accident. Don't blame yourself. Now we need to find a solution. It might not comfort the victims family, but we need to try our best." I suggested, he looks at me before grasping my hand with his. I could tell he needed someone, to tell him that everything will be alright. To know it wasn't because of him. I smile gently, as it's my turn to save him.

"And I'll be here for you."

Surprisingly Woo-Bin took my advice and clean up his image. He went back to work and gather his team to untangle the problem. I was proud of him because if he wants to change only he can do that. Is a known fact I had a crush on Woo-Bin for quite sometimes. But I was scared of rejection and ruining our friendship.

"Minyeon, you've been staring at your screen for quiet sometimes. Are you alright?" Jimin went up towards me, snickering at my action. I look at my hands whose frozen, and I realized I was thinking of Woo-Bin at work.

"No! Im fine" I become fussy with my answer. Jimin my coworker, smirks before gazing into my eyes.

"Let's go out."

"What?"

"This Sunday, let's go on a date." He spoke, making my jaw drop. Jimin and I are acquaintance, but he's known to be the biggest player due to his handsome face. This similar personality reminds me of the people I know. Before I could utter a word, a cough got me looking to the side. Another shock runs through my body seeing who it is.

"Woo-Bin!" The man stood there in his formal attire watching us. I walk up towards him as he glances at Jimin with a harden looks.

"What are you doing here?" Questioning his intention being here.

"I want you to come with me." I tried to ask him but it ends with no answer. I could only hope my boss won't scold me.

"I'm sorry!" He bowed 90 degrees to the reporter as the conference ended. I realized he took me here, to hold a press conference for the victims who died. Woo-Bin looks serious and apologize from the bottom of his heart. Money was given for the family, and they will be taken care of. I was glad he solved this at ease. The person who drank his problem turns into a new leaf.