Chapter 11

I woke up early the next day as Woo-Bin still asleep. Sitting on the sand, I watched the calm sea. The fresh air got me thinking of different things. How life has done me and where I am now. There's many mysteries that I haven't uncovered, wondering if I will get an answer in this life.

Despite the dream, I finally have friends who comforted me. It's what I wish for. I could only hope this friendship will last.

But I was wrong.

Yi-Jung kissed Ga-Eul that night.

The person who wanted to be with me eventually choose another girl. My heart throbs as it have been rip apart.

Wiping the blurry tears away, I went back to the resort. I couldn't face them. I want to maintain a distance and put a brave smile. My first heartbreak from So Yi-Jung, F4 playboy.

How cliche.

As I glance up, on the other side, another sight bothers me. Like a coincidence, Jan-Di and Ji-Hoo were kissing. I was sure she would not do something like this. I want to believe she will be the person who will love Jun-Pyo.

I stare at Ji-Hoo and see the side that I've never seen before. He was like a monkshood flower, that will ruin other with his poison.

Jun-Pyo who saw it swung a punch to Ji-Hoo face, not knowing how to control his emotion. If I was him I also want to punch Yi-Jung for thinking we could have been something.

"I trusted you." Jun-Pyo spoke towards her. He never gave her the benefit of doubt. He stood by her side and believes her. Knowing this was going to get messy I walk towards those people.

"Jun-Pyo, you need to calm down. Let's go back." Jun-Pyo who heard my voice knows this was the best advice.

"Sora.. I-" Before Ji-Hoo could speak I slap his face. To the point it stings my hand. I was furious, full of bitter.

"How could you do this to your friend?! You know he is in love with her. You should know how it's feel not to be love by people." I couldn't contain myself. I hate petty things, and this was the consequence of it all. Jan-Di tried to speak but I raised my hand.

"Don't talk to me before you get your priority straight." I spoke firmly before following Jun-Pyo. They were naive, only following their hearts without thinking of other emotion. They suited each other, better off without Jun-Pyo.

As I walked inside F4 leader's room, things were thrown to the floor. He screamed angrily not able to see it coming. He was turning insane, and the only thing that stop him was when I placed my hand on his.

"Stop it. I know how you feel right now but destroying things won't solve your anger." Jun-Pyo wanted to tell me off, knowing I have no right to say this. But he could see my eyes were full of misery like his. We were both mourning over our heartbreak. But I was better at hiding it.

"I want to go home." He demanded, he knows he can't face those people. Since he helped my trouble night, I pack my bag as well. Is the least I can do.

Before we were seven people boarding for a happy holiday. But now we are two people who's leaving from thing call love.

As I walked to school, I was no longer greeted by Jan-Di face. My day turns gloomy, and my mood wasn't getting better. Jun-Pyo told me to stick by his side as we walk through the cafeteria. He has both playboys by his side. Yi-Jung look at me before I shifted my eyes to the floor. I can't look at him because I would cry again.

Students crowded F3. They know something has happened. I gulped my saliva before Jun-Pyo spoke once again.

"From today onwards Ji-Hoo is no longer part of F4. Ji-Hoo and Jan-Di will be expelled from the the school in one week time!" I could hear silent as everyone gasped . Even Woo-Bin and Yi-Jung too. However I knew this was coming. He wanted to give them pain something that he does instead of letting go.