Chapter 38

I took my seat beside Ga-Eul as the ceremony about to begin. My heart has been beating rapidly. The groomsmen enter the chapel, and Jun-Pyo follow with a strained face. Then Jae-Kyung stood beside her soon to be husband. Moving my head around, Jan-Di isn't here which makes me wonder where she is. The minister opens his speech and proceeds to ask the following question. When it comes to objection, that's when I was ready to stood up but Jae-Kyung raised her hand instead.

"I object." She spoke out loud which create buzz around the room.

"I'm sure there's other who object this wedding as I do." She added while looking around. At this point I stood up, along with F3 and Ga-Eul. I wasn't going to let this chance go.

"I agree, I feel the same way." Jun-Pyo spoke with courage. He was thankful his bride tries to end it with him.

"W-what is the meaning of this?!" Jae-Kyung Father was stunned and argued of her decision.

"I cannot marry him when he looks this pitiful. Beside I'm not ready yet. Dad, please carry on with your business. Don't let this hindrance our relations with Shinhwa." She explained which made Madam Kang angry. The woman walked out, to tame her anger. It was clear this had brought shame to her. The rest of the guests start leaving despite how confuse they are.

"Why are you doing this?" Jun-Pyo couldn't help but to ask. She stood there with a smile on her face.

"I always wanted to look cool."

Knowing this is over, we walk out in daze. She was sacrificing her marriage just to see him happy. Jae-Kyung is an angel. I pray for her happiness.

Yi-Jung and I got out of the place and drive to the shoreline. We lean against the car with thoughts all over. I sigh of how crazy these days has been. Jeju should have been a gateway to a relaxation, but problems chase us. Not to mention both playboys ended up kissing me.

"I admire her courage. I wish I could sacrifice myself for the man I love to be with someone else." I started. I have been trying to move on, but life has a different plan. I'm not a perfect human. I have flaws. I'm a greedy person because he can't find someone who understood him like I do.

"I hate myself. I should be like her but I did the opposite." I chuckle. Yi-Jung goes silent not expecting it. He was happy that I thought of him. But we both knew how rough the edges are. We are cornered to make a decision, and I'm stuck between pushing him away or loving him.

"I rather you be like this. You're my Park Sora after all." But he was selfish, he was happy with my emotion being torn. Contemplated with friendship and love. For now I tried to push this to the back of my head.

When we get back to Seoul that's when Madam Kang refrained Jun-Pyo to see Jan-Di. She put a leash on him. Meanwhile, Yi-Jung struggles with his right arm. It seems like Woo-Bin the only person who got things right so far.

"What got you upset?" The fact I bumped into him at school makes me blush. The act we did that weekend rang through my brain. He caught my red cheek and smile cheekily.

"I didn't know you have a wild imagination this early Sora." He laughed as if I was a crab that has been boiled. Rubbing my cheek, I glare him off.

"I'm not! I'm just thinking how hard life is. I feel sorry for Jun-Pyo and Yi-Jung!" I exclaimed, Woo-Bin rolled his eyes about it.

"I'm also suffering. My face is worrying every day." He points to his self which makes me cackle.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. Hang in there." He reassured before placing a hand on my shoulder. Bidding our goodbye he walks off with a coffee on his hand. But our meeting didn't end there, he called me to meet him in the afternoon. His yellow sports car was seen outside of my house.

"So what are we doing?" I had been doing my homework before the man interrupted me. He focus on driving but glance at me from time to time.

"Well, where do you want to go?" It's obvious he didn't have any plan. Just when I couldn't get any ideas, I remember what I saw on TV a couple of days ago.

"Seoul forest!"

We arrived at the place in no time. Children and adults crowded us as we go. I was excited to be here, especially for the deer. They have their little head up as people view them. My eyes twinkle of how beautiful their color. Woo-Bin couldn't careless as his entertainment was my reaction. We feed the animals and move to the other attraction. The butterfly garden was calling me out.

I was glad I went here, the way their wing spread makes me stupefy. I witness each stage of their growth, from larvae into a cocoon. A small butterfly land on my shoulder and I gasp.

"Look Woo-Bin! It's beautiful!" I shouted, he moves his head before smiling.

"Yes, beautiful indeed."

"I know right! Look at the white dot-" I gush out.

"I was talking about the woman in front of me." He cut me off, just like that my heart was ready to jump out and be with his. He knew how to make me startle and shy, he enjoys every second of it.

"Did you have fun?" Unfortunately, the day was soon to end. After walking around the entire area, I nod my head to show him I was happy and energize.

"Thank you Woo-Bin. I love spending time
with you."