Yi-Jung's Ending

When Yi-Jung came back, he didn't waste his time in asking me out. Officially we became a couple once again. Continuing where our relationship left of.

"Is my dress alright?" I couldn't help asking. As we sat down in a high-class restaurant. Today is the day, I meet up with his father. I was nervous because he never had a good relationship with his father and knowing we are seeing him, Yi-Jung must be serious of us. When an older man stroll in, Yi-Jung stood up and I did as well.

"What pleasure do I see you today?" His father greeted us before flashing a billion dollar smile.

"I want you to meet someone. This is Kang Minyeon my girlfriend." Yi-Jung introduce. The man has been glancing at me and wasn't surprised at my title.

"Is nice to meet you. You're a beautiful woman." His father words were the same as his son. Now I know where Yi-Jung get his charm from.

"Just to be clear. Why are you with my son? As you know he is the biggest womanizer. You'll end up hurt." He didn't break the information gently. In fact it came out sharp. Yi-Jung cough of how sudden it was. It's true he dated many women therefore, he knows about love more than I do. When I couldn't utter a sentence his father cackle.

"Was it necessary for you to say it?" Yi-Jung hissed at his father. Disappointed at his way of talking. His father shrugs not caring about it.

"Of course. After all we are the same. We can't love one person." Yi-Jung hated being compared to his father. His fist clenches not liking it one bit. He believes he can change, but his father words get to him.

"With all due respect sir, Yi-Jung is different than you. Underneath his playboy cover, he is a clueless boy. I've known every side of him and I did end up getting hurt. But I wouldn't change it. Because I love him and I'm ready to spend my life with him. I know he feel the same way because he is an honest man." I place my knife down before opening my mouth. Both of them look at me in amaze.

"I didn't expect the outburst at all." His father expresses. I guess he thought I haven't uncovered who Yi-Jung truly is.

"Beside if he cheats on me, as a prosecutor I know one or two to let a killer off the hook.." My boyfriend gulp at the threat.

"You're hilarious. Welcome to the family, Minyeon." His father grasps my hand before we shake on it. It was obvious I got his father approval. We finished our lunch and the man left in hurried.

"So, you want to spend your life with me huh?" When it was the only two of us, he glances at me from the side. Showing me a Cheshire smile. Repeating my words, I turn red.

"Shut up." I warn before we make our way out. It was true, four years being separated I wasn't going to let him out of my sight. I know what I want, and it's to stay beside Yi-Jung.

"S-slow down!"

When he pushes me against the wall, my body ache at the impact. Yi-Jung kisses my lip before moving to my jaw. He couldn't wait anymore. After a long day from work, he had invited me to his place. I was expecting dinner but I became the food. This kiss was different to what we shared in Jeju. It feels like I'm walking in a scorching sun. And Yi-Jung became the water I have to drink in order to survive.

Taking of his coat, his shirt follow. His hand rub my stomach as he needed to feel every inch of me. Wrapping my leg against his waist, he pushed me to the bed. Just when I leaned over, his phone rang on the table.

"Ignore it." He spoke before continuing where we left off. His hand reaching my skirt but stops when his ringtone plays again. Eventually, I force him to take it and watch his back turn towards me. With a sigh, I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as he took the phone call. They muttered words of exchange before he hangs up.

"I've got to go. Work needs me." He explained, I nod my head in understanding. We weren't kids anymore. We have duty to attend. Especially a millionaire like him, he has to work harder to maintain his position. Yi-Jung kiss me before taking the scattered clothes.

"Once I get back, we'll continue what we started." He smirks before leaving the room. I could tell that was a promise he made to hisself.

The next day, Yi-Jung informed me we would be going on a date. However, he left the house knowing I was going to question it. The fact that I'm dating So Yi-Jung, never ceases to amaze me. Arriving at the museum Yi-Jung promise to be here.

"There you are." He smiles, I felt relief when I saw the man. His hand wrapped around my waist as he welcomes me.

"Why are we the only one here?" I asked, usually place like this is pack of people but today I only see Yi-Jung. He chuckles at my obliviousness.

"I got my museum close for us." When he answered, my eyes widened.

His museum, this is his building.

"I've hang all of my creation here. I'll show you one of my favorite." He explains, as he drags me to where it is. My heart races when I saw it. An enormous painting of my face. A name plate was written on it.

'My Love'

"When we separated, I focus on painting your face. So I can trace your beautiful features with my brush." The blank canvas turn into a meaningful drawing. It was his way to cover his yearning.

"It's beautiful." He was a man full of surprise. Turning towards him, I hugged him tight as I could.

"I love you Yi-Jung." There's no way I can deny this feeling. I have what I needed in my arm. The man of my love.

"I love you too."

END