Chapter 16

"Sora! Jun-Pyo i-is..." Jan-Di was at the front door of my house with tears pooling her eyes. Her eyes turned glassy fearing for the worst. I pick up my jacket before following the girl to the hospital. Jan-Di looks frantic while her body shakes each time she took a step.

Going through the hallway, my heart sped up. As I slide the door open Jun-Pyo laid on the hospital bed with F3 crowding him. It was a troublesome sight. I took a breath still in disbelieve of how could this happen. Ji-Hoo stood next to me and place his hand on my shoulder.

"Please wake up. There's thing I want to explain to you." Jan-Di start sobbing uncontrollably as she grasps his hand. The person who act tough crumbles in second. She was sure everything was going to be alright and that he was going to be there for her. But she was wrong.

"He was rushing to see you, so he could apologize. But a car hit him." Yi-Jung explained. This makes the girl even more depressed. Guilt written on her face.

"No! I should be the one apologizing. I lied to you. I'm so sorry Jun-Pyo." She said truthfully. I stood on the edge and saw his eyes open in haste.

"Really?" The next minute he sat up and grinned like a fool which makes everybody chuckle. Except for Jan-Di who was unaware of the situation.

"Hey!" Knowing this was a set up she hit his chest in hate. I wouldn't have been included if Jun-Pyo didn't text me about the plan. It was a stupid plan, but I guess it works. They finally realized they meant for each other.

Leaving them to talk, F3 and I walked out of the room. As I made a turn, Yi-Jung stop me. Two of us stood in the deserted hallway with my wrist on his hand.

"Who are you Park Sora?" He questions intrusively.

"What do you mean?" I asked in full tone. This was the first time I heard him questioning my existence.

"I could only find simple information about you. But your parents they don't come from a wealthy family. So how did you enter Shinhwa?" My hand shakes the moment he snoops about my life. I stare at Yi-Jung inquisitive eyes while concealing the appall look of my face.

"Is none of your business." I tug my wrist while he bore his eyes into mine. Turning my back I want to leave this place once and for all.

"That girl isn't your sister is she?" He got me startled. My feet stop walking and heart beating erratically. He was one step close to figuring out the truth. But I wasn't ready to let anybody know my secret.

Especially F4.

"Are you kidding me?" Ransacking through my bags I frantically search for the house key. Rubbing my forehead, I tried to remember the last place that I've put. Like a blank canvas, there was a possibility I lost it on the way out or on the way home.

"Two days?! Are you serious? I have my stuffs—" Gripping my phone brutally the man explain the situation. He was telling me he'll be at my house tomorrow morning. Depending on the situation it will take a few days to duplicate the key. Clenching my fist, this was another problem to my life.

I could get a hotel to sleep in but that would waste money. Asking for Jan-Di help wouldn't be great as her house is small. Jun-Pyo is now together with Jan-Di thus I can't be a home-wrecker. With Ji-Hoo it's going to be awkward and even more with Yi-Jung. Woo-Bin is the only one who's fit for this situation.

"I'm really sorry!" I bowed my head. Apologizing for the hundredth time. Woo-Bin chuckle not minding it. His apartment probably fit for a larger family if he wanted to. Leading me to one of the doors, he opens it wide enough for me to look at.

"This will be your room. Make yourself comfortable." He explained showing me the queen size bed with wide glass window that overthrown a city view. This is a great apartment. Woo-Bin is bless to have this.

"If you need anything I'll be in my room." He smiles before leaving me alone. I muttered a word of thank you before locking myself. Plopping myself on the pillow I laid against it. In no time I fall asleep from a long day.

The next day, turns out to be an annoyance. Jun-Pyo's mother wanted to see me. Which mean I will be late to school. Being informed of this situation I walk out of the house after eating breakfast. At least seeing her with a full stomach won't make me nervous.

The way to the company, I felt out of place. The suit and tied people wore was nothing like my school uniform. Going into the elevator and knocking her office, the door swung open with her sitting on the chair.

"Take a seat Sora." She commanded. Swiftly I did and tried to face her.

"You know about the news right?" She asked, I would be stupid if I didn't know what she meant.

"Yes." Gulping my saliva, I continue to look at her and her red polish nails. It was shining as she places her slender finger on the document.

"Would you like me to do something about it?" She promised me ever since that day she'll keep me away from him. To not, let me see that monster. But as time goes on, I have forgotten about it until my lawyer inform me.

"Yes." My answered came out weak as she glances into my eyes. It wasn't because of her that I was afraid of, it's the flashback.

The time is coming.