Chapter 15

The next day everyone gathers at the school pool. People cheer my name and boo on Jan-Di. At times like this I tried to push everything aside. I won't go easy on her, after all I too can swim.

"Go Sora!" Hearing my name coming out from their mouth makes me gag. The sight was utterly disgusting.

As I stare at the water the smell of chlorine hit me. I could see F4 eyeing Jan-Di and I. They knew  Jan-Di is capable of swimming due to her scholarship. But I, they were reluctant. When I took my position the sound of whistle blow and we dive into the pool.

Every time I push myself inside the water, I thought back of what happen. How I shouldn't be involves in this trivia matter, how my friend, should stay loyal to Jun-Pyo. But life isn't easy, it was like a downstream. The more you try to fight, the more it'll bring you down. I tried not to look at Jan-Di and focus on myself. My movement continuously shifts but stopped when light switch off. It turned dark and the competition ended abruptly. I came out of the water and smile.

There is no way, a school, this rich cut the electricity down. This was plan by a certain someone.

"Sora you were ahead of Jan-Di. But she beat you a second later." Jun-Hee explained. I nod that this wins was lucky. The guys gave their congratulation towards Ji-Hoo except for Jun-Pyo who left suddenly.

"Thank you for standing up for my brother. I'm glad he's your fiancé." Jun-Hee wrapped me in her arms before moving to Jan-Di. Today Jun-Hee has to go back to France. It was sudden, but I gave her my wish. We all watched her figures leave before I look at Ji-Hoo.

"Welcome back to F4." He smiles, showing me his pearl teeth.

"I wouldn't be here without you." It was a simple message that got me smiling wide. Indeed, he can be a jerk, but he was a nice guy .A little mess up but we are all.

"Wow, what are you doing here?" I spoke once I saw Jun-Pyo outside of my house. He was smiling as if he had no worries on his shoulder. I took a glance of his flashy outfit and chuckle at it, the suit and tie doesn't match him on the weekend.

"Let's go out. The weather's nice." I couldn't reject his offer. The guy went to my house to ask me out. With a quick change we went for a drive.

"I actually didn't plan where we go. Do you have any idea?" I chuckle at it. Typical Jun-Pyo never prepare for anything. I gave him a direction and we arrive at the destination in no time.

Buzzing with people everywhere Jun-Pyo stick close to me as his eyes widened. It was obvious he's never been here before. I don't think he even touch this place either. I smile to myself at the memory of being here constantly. We were at a market, is a lively place and variety of shops can be found. Such as goods, clothes or food. At some point we passed the fish section which Jun-Pyo cringe at. He didn't like the smell at all. If Jan-Di is here, she would tell him to act normal but to me this is his new experience. I want him to try this kind of stuff.

"Oh let's try this!" I spoke once I saw a woman cooking Hotteok. I hold his hand and bought one to try.

"Is this what people eat here?" Jun-Pyo asked. As he stares at the sizzling sweet pancake that looks warm to touch.

"Of course, is delicious." He was frightened. Reluctant as if his mother is here to warn him not to. With my puppy eyes he gave in and took a bite of it. I notice the contort of his face as his chew and change into a smile when he likes it.

As we walk through the market, I could feel Jun-Pyo hands tighten around mine. His gaze lingers from each shop to another. He found it interesting, how unique this kind of world is. His mother would try to forbid him being here, and I think it's pitiful.

"Oh look this is pretty!" When we went to the left my eyes spotted a butterfly necklace. Touching the silver jewelry, I smile in delight of how beautiful it is. I remember when I was young I would catch butterflies with my father, the beautiful wing that spread into the air always got me awe.

"Do you want it? I can pay for it." Jun-Pyo asked.

"No it's fine."

"Sora, I can pay for all of this. In fact I can buy this market in one go."  Jun-Pyo was curious to why I would reject the offer. He would see Yi-Jung or Woo-Bin buying gift for girls they dated. Never once did the girl refuse.

"Thank you Jun-Pyo but to me this is call window shopping. I feel happy just to gaze around." I respond, giving his hand a squeeze before walking away. My head gives one last glance to the necklace until it disappear.

"Jun-Pyo should we-." My word was cut off when I saw him staring at the Namsan Tower. With a smile I knew what he was thinking about.

"Go.." Jun-Pyo look at me in puzzle.

"I know you're thinking of Jan-Di." Like a deer caught in a headlight, he was caught guiltily.

"Sora I-"

"I will only say this one time. Jan-Di suits you. Maybe she doesn't realize it but soon she will. Go to her Jun-Pyo." I explained. Despite my heart cracking. It didn't hurt that bad. I knew Jun-Pyo smile never reaches his eyes unless he's around her. This is inevitable. I won't keep him around for my sake.

"Thank you Sora. I'm sorry about this." He said before running off. He know today is the day Ji-Hoo went on a date with Jan-Di. He was fidgety the entire time thinking of it, letting him go was the best choice. Because I know things will workout between them.

I only wish I could find the right guy for me.