Chapter 31

Holding the snack in hand, I'm hoping I'm doing a great deed towards Jan-Di by cheering her up. However, the rain has been pouring horrendously making it hard to walk. I should've grab a taxi. But knowing it's close I took my chance. With a sigh I could feel the mud on the back of my shoes.

"Huh?" Before I move a familiar man stood in the rain sobbing his heart out. Glancing at who it is, I walk towards him.

"Ji-Hoo what are you doing here?!" I screamed before placing the umbrella on top of his head. Tears stream down his face, and it breaks my heart.

"Come on let's get out of the rain." I spoke, the snack was long gone from my brain. Ji-Hoo gaze into my eyes before hugging me. He was looking miserable, and I couldn't prevent it. When his eyes half close I know this wasn't a good sign. Taking a taxi home we make a stop at my house. I know he wasn't in state to be by hisself.

I swear I close my eyes when I change him into Jae-Won clothes, I wasn't going to take that as an advantage. Once I done, I place the damp towel on top of his forehead. He was burning and shivering from head to toe. I pity him, ever since Seo-Hyun left he's been lonely. Pushing the strand of his blonde hair away, my hand remain on his cheek. It's unfair for him to take care of Jan-Di heart when he's hurting. He was damaging his own happiness just to put her first. Ji-Hoo notice the hand and hold it there as I watch him fall asleep. This time, he slept peacefully.

The next morning, I woke up early to prepare breakfast. His temperature has decreased which make me at ease. Mixing the chicken broth, from the stairs a groggy Ji-Hoo makes its way to the kitchen.

"Good Morning! You fainted yesterday, so I brought you to my place. Let's eat." I explained before unhooking the apron. Turning the stove off I place the food on the table. I could see the hesitant reprieve through his face, I know he's still feeling dizzy.

"I'm sorry that you have to do so much for me. You could have left me in the rain." He spoke.

"Nonsense! You're my friend. I'm not going to leave you when you need someone Ji-Hoo." My words twinge his heart. He knew that he wasn't alright but he always endures it by hisself.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?" I asked as I scoop the rice.

"Moving on in life." I sucked my breath knowing well about this topic. He was like me. An orphan who shares the same feeling. We were stuck at the memory of mourning. In a loophole we couldn't find an end to it.

"I realized I can still find my happiness." I spoke before continuing eating. Ji-Hoo got the answer and ate his breakfast in silence. I know he was embarrassed being caught in his weak moment, but it didn't matter to me. All I want is for him to be happy.

In the afternoon, Woo-Bin suggested for us to hold a housewarming party for Jan-Di new apartment. It was a small idea that got us agreeing. We brought the wallpaper, paint and cleaning supplies for it to be done. Yi-Jung shows up with Ga-Eul before the others arrive. Gripping onto the cleaning sheet, I wipe the window ferociously. The dust was gone and it sparkles as if it was brand new. Focusing my eyes on the dirty part, I felt something wet landed on my cheek. Touching what it is, a pink paint was thrown at me. Glaring at who it is, I saw the guy moving his eyes to the other side.

"Song Woo-Bin!" I stomped my feet like an angry gnome to where he is.

"How dare you!" I jabbed my finger onto his chest pissed that he done it. Woo-Bin chuckle and surrender his hand up in the air.

"Sorry?" Obviously he wasn't at all. And with a smirk on my face, I flick the paint onto his shirt. Woo-Bin, who knew about it, laugh heartily. This time we covered in paint and I was satisfied. I wanted to continue but we are in somebody house. And making a mess out of it is not acceptable. Giving him one last glare I went back cleaning. This time no one disturbs my peace.

After we finished, we ate dinner to celebrate the night. Jan-Di thanked us several times and seeing her smile makes me happy.

"Why don't we play truth game since we are here?!" Ga-Eul asked in excitement causing everyone to nod.

"I agree!" A couple entered the room, and we notice Jae-Kyung and Jun-Pyo. She gave us a bright smile which Jan-Di couldn't return. I could feel tension rising, but I stay silent. The game was simple and if we couldn't answer it we have to kiss the one who insinuated it. It sounded fun and I have nothing to loose so I get myself ready by sitting comfortably.

"First, Ji-Hoo!" Yi-Jung said in a loud tone. He looks eager by the face.

"Can you love someone other than Seo-Hyun?" Her name hasn't been mentioned for a while. It brought a mixed feeling to the table. She was his everything and that question hit the spot. Ji-Hoo sigh before glancing my way. I froze not knowing what his stare means.

"Yes." It was simple but it got everybody shock. He finally has move on, and Jan-Di could be the solve to this. This time Ji-Hoo turns to look at Jun-Pyo.

"Can you be there for the girl you love?" This game was turning into emotional wrecks. Everybody face falls except for Jae-Kyung who knew nothing of it.

"I will. I'll grab her tightly, and I won't let her go." After our talk, Jun-Pyo sounded sure in hisself.

"Jan-Di do you remember about our promise on the street? Does it still stand?" Jun-Pyo didn't waste his time in asking her. It feels like their words turn vague and only two of them knows. I gulped my saliva waiting for her to answer.

"No, the person is gone. I can't keep my promise." Sadly she has given up in love. I could see the dejected look Jun-Pyo has. She was still hurt. It will take time for her to heal and understand his love for her.

"Anyway, Woo-Bin if you can date anyone in F4 who would that be?" This time Jan-Di force a smile and turn to stare at him.

"No one! I rather be single! One is stuck up, another is fourth dimensional and third is a cold blooded playboy." He spoke which earned a chuckle from the girls. Woo-Bin was lighting the atmosphere up which makes me relieved. This time he glance at me with a cheeky smile.

"Sora do you have anyone you like in F4?" My eyes widened at the question. If I was put in a spot like this, I wouldn't even know the answer. It could have been any of them. Everybody was anticipating it and I sigh once I realize who has my heart.

"Yes. B-But I'm sure the person doesn't like me back." I said trying to laugh it out. F4 goes silence due to my answer which makes my stomach churned.

"Did I say something wrong?" I didn't like the quietness.

"No, not at all." Jun-Pyo spoke before we ended the game. I was still confused as to why nobody said anything. I was sure they would joke about it. As we bid goodbye a hand make its way to my shoulder.

"Is it true?" Woo-Bin asked from behind. Wrapping the scarf around I waited for him to continue.

"That you like one of us?" My cheek turns pink knowing he remembers it. I bite my lip before he stood closer.

"Must be a lucky person." He added before his finger lift up my chin. We stare into each other eyes with heated passion and I was starting to melt. My leg turns weaker of how insanely good looking he is. Gripping onto his shirt Woo-Bin was making me nervous.

"I could only hope it's me. I can't bear to see you in another's man arm."