Chapter 5: Blessing in disguise (Part-4)

Coming from a poor family, Gabriella Lopez has to deal with lots of problems from a young age. She has to protect herself from a dangerous neighborhood where she used to live; after school, she used to sell mineral waters in front of her house to support her mother financially; and recently, she has to play a video game to be able to graduate from St. Martin Academy.

Luckily, she believes that if she works hard enough, she will eventually find solutions to every problem that she has.

***

The buzzing sound coming from the sewing machine doesn't distract Gabriella to concentrate working on her simple fairy dress. The sewing machine's design is classic similar to those that were created in 1851 with a foot treadle on the bottom to move the needle. It takes a lot of effort to use the machine and she earns a reward for her hard work.

System: you gain 1 constitution point by working out inside the game」

Her lip curls to see the notification window, 'I almost can't move my legs and this stupid game only reward me with 1 con?' She mentally hisses while moving the foot treadle ups and downs, 'unbelievable!'

And after three hours straight working on the dress, she's finally done creating a single dress from lotus leaves.

System: congratulation, you have successfully created S-grade simple fairy dress」

She sighs as she is almost passed out on the floor, 'finally it's complete!' She moans while looking at the leaf dress with a droopy eye, 'can't believe I need three god-damn hours just to finish one freaking dress, now I still need 19 dresses left to create!'

Gabriella knows that she is already on her limit and cannot work any longer. She is really tired and can't wait to have some sleep. So, she decides to log off immediately and continue the rest tomorrow, but just before she logs out, all of sudden, a notification window appears in front of her.

Information: our system has detected that you have created S-grade quality for simple-fairy-dress, every time you make S-grade items, the copy features of that items will be unlocked automatically」

'Copy features?' Gabriella mentally squeals as her sleepiness suddenly disappears, 'does it mean I can instantly create another dress and finish this freaking quest immediately? That's cool!' Her hazel eyes are sparkling with excitement, she can't wait to move on to her rabbit quest and catch up with other players.

However, she is clueless on how to use the copy feature and wants to consult with Sara about it, but Bertha seems to acknowledge her situation and approaches the fairy immediately.

"Wow, this is the most exquisite fairy dress that I have ever seen!" She is praising Gabriella's work, 'I never knew this rookie fairy is very talented...' Bertha secretly admires the fairy's skill.

System: you gain 10 intimacy points with the armory shop clerk Bertha」

Her cheeks blushed in red as Gabriella reads notification, 'I-intimacy p-point...' Hence, she shakes her head and asks Bertha the following question, "can you teach me how to copy this dress so I can finish your request today?"

"My pleasure," Bertha smiles politely, "all you need to do is touch the machine with your hand to open a user menu."

Gabriella quickly follows Bertha's instruction, she puts her tiny index finger on the metal instrument just like when she started to use it for the first time, but unlike before, this time a new option appears.