Chapter 5: Blessing in disguise (Part-3)

The bell attached to the door rings as Gabriella enters the armory shop and the fairy is welcomed by the shop owner, with a big smile.

"Did you get the materials for the dress?" Bertha asks Gabriella with a curious look.

"Yes, it's all in my bag," the fairy replies while opening the player's interface and transfers the lotus leaves into the working table. At first, the leaves appear as blue pixelated objects and then they are gradually generated into real items.

'Now, I can start cutting it according to the patterns that I just bought,' she's grinning with excitement, ignoring the fact that it's already late in the real world.

First, she cleans and dries all the leaves with a towel. While waiting for it to dry completely, she takes a piece of paper and tries to figure out where she should apply the wind crystals.

She observes the green fluorescence stones closely, which sit in front of her. The wind crystal is quite large and it has an oval shape, just like an egg.

Since the crystals are considered to be an ornament for the dress, some designers prefer to do it after the dress is done and applying the crystals on the mannequin as an afterthought. But not with Gabriella, she likes to plan everything to minimize the time lost when she isn't satisfied with the final product. That's why she always works efficiently, given her current situation, in which she needs to create twenty dresses in a short time.

'Should I attach these crystals around the neckline?' She wonders and then sketches down the pattern on the piece of paper.

After it is finished, she watches her design closely with her keen eyes and her gut says it is good enough for her standard, 'hmm... not bad, I guess...'

Gabriella Lopez finally decides to attach three wind crystals around the neckline and now, after the leaves are dried, she starts to cut it down according to the pattern that she just bought.

***

While Gabriella Lopez is working on her dresses, the other players are trying to finish their main quest, killing 500 brown-rabbits that are manifesting outside the Gardenia.

Michael Turner, a level-6 elven guardian, and Abida Ahmad, a level-6 elven shaman, are working together as a team to help Sinwen to exterminate the rodent pests. They were planning to finish this quest yesterday, but Abida was running out of mana and she forgot to buy the MP potions. So they decided to continue this mission today. Besides, without Shaman's lightning magic, Michael needs a lot of time to kill his enemies.

At the moment, the 175 cm-tall white man is hitting his wooden shield with a hammer, provoking the surrounding rabbits to attack him with his second skill 'the angry knock.'

System: you are entering a malice status level-5 for 1 minute, now the enemies prefer to attack you than other players」

As the pesky rabbits are now charging at him, Michael quickly glances at his team-mate who stands a bit further, "Abida, are you ready?" He shouts.

The Syrian transferred student nods, "ready," while gripping her wooden staff tightly.

Warning: Fifty rabbits are now attacking you at the same time, please prepare yourself for a fierce battle」

Just before the rabbit manages to hit him, Michael quickly activates his ultimate skill, "earth fury!" By using this skill, he smashes the ground three times with his hammer, creating a tremor in his surrounding area. Enemies that are trapped inside his skill will suffer physical attacks with the addition of earth elemental damage. This skill also will stun enemies for 5 seconds, which makes them unable to do anything.