Chapter 4

Y/n's POV
So I woke up early like I always do and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After that I changed my clothes and wore my sports pants and tank top. I went straight to the gym and worked out a bit. When I came back I saw Bucky making breakfast. By the looks of it he was making pancakes. He asked me if I wanted some, but I said no and instead made a refreshing berry smoothie for myself.  Once I had my "breakfast", I went back to my room and took a shower. I changed into a black hoodie and black pants. I headed to the main living room and saw Nat and Wanda talking to each other. I decided to join their conversation. When I asked them what they were talking about, they told me they were discussing stuff about the party later tonight that Tony had planned out for me. To be specific they were talking about what dress they were going to wear.
"Hey y/n, this party is for you and you're so chill about it. I mean did you pick out a dress already?" Nat asked.
"Oh shoot! I totally forgot about what I'm going to wear tonight." "And tbh I don't have an party-like dresses." I said to both Nat and Wanda.
"Well not to worry, me and and Nat don't have a nice dress either. So we were wondering if you would like to go shopping for a new dress with us?" Questioned Wanda, giving me a look that would make me say yes. And I anyways had to say yes, because I need a new dress. So, the three of us grabbed our wallets and went to the mall. We looked around for a bit here and there. Eventually Nat and Wanda both found amazing dresses, but I still didn't find one. They dragged me into different shops, until I found the right one. I tried on multiple dresses. All of them were so beautiful and cute. I wanted to buy every single one. But I came to get only one dress and that was going to be it. Finally I found a dress. In truth, the dress that I bought literally screamed me. Like when I legit came out of the changing room Nat and Wanda were in extreme shock, surprise and most of all, they were really happy. I felt like I was at the TLC show 'Say yes to the dress' or something. Anyways, we got a few accessories to match with our dresses and some Starbucks on the way. We got back at the compound and Nat and Wanda told me to go to my room and that they would be coming into my room as well in about 5 minutes or so. In a few minutes both of them were standing in my room with their dresses, accessories and makeup.
"So, I'm pretty sure you're wondering why we're here? Asked Nat. I nodded in agreement.
"Me and Wanda decided that we'd help you get ready because it's your party. And that both of us would get ready with you too. And you know, walk into the party together." Nat explained.
"Uh, sure that would be amazing." I answered.
"Great. Now I'm gonna do everyone's hair, with my magic and Nat can do everyone's makeup."Wanda said excitedly.
"Oh please, let me do something too?" I pleaded.
"No!", they said in unison.
They got on with doing my makeup and hair. The hair took seconds because all Wanda had to do was sway her hands around my hair and that was it. On the other hand Nat was making me look like a hot goddess. I already was one, but the strong makeup made me look even hotter. Once they were done with me, they got on with their own looks. We had decided to put our dresses on after we were all done with our makeup and hair. While I waited for them I went ahead and painted my nails. They looked amazing. I was literally going to be the star of the show. Nat and Wanda were finally done. One by one we went and put on our dresses. Once we were done we looked in the mirror and squealed. I had never looked this beautiful. Even Nat and Wanda looked killing.
This is Nat's dress: