I stumble around the fortress looking over all the bodies, I concentrate my healing power and my hand glows as I search for wounded. I find a lot of men and elves near death and bring them back, healing them. I have cleared the bottom levels of the fortress and have healed over 100 men and elves, my energy is draining fast however. As I make my way up I find a lad with a stomach injury and conscious, he has tears in his eyes and looks at me with fear.

"shh, its okay, I'm hear to help" I whisper to him and place my hand on his chest. 

His wound heals and he looks up to me, 

"thank you miss"

"whats your name?"

"Calder miss"

"well Calder you are welcome" I say.

He stands up and I go to stand but stumble, Calder is surprising strong for his build and catches my arm. I smile.

"thank you" He smiles and nods.

He helps me go round and look for others, we find a dozen more men and elves alive and heal them. Once we have cleared the fortress and healed the survivors, I go back into the keep, Calder sits me in a chair while the other men unbar the doors to the caves to see the women and children. I'm close to passing out as I used all my energy in healing, Calder's eyes go to the door and I see he wants to go.

"go Calder, see them and be happy" I smile.

He nods in thanks and runs into the caves.

After around 20 minutes I hear horse hooves outside, I try to stand but fail miserably as Theoden, Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas and Haldir walk in. Their eyes wide as over 20 elves and the men who didn't go into the cave stand before them, Legolas makes his way over to me and picks me up off the floor where I fell and holds me in his arms bridal style.

"How?" asks Theoden to one of the men. 

The man in question points to me and explains how I healed them and that there are many more men in the caves that were healed along with some of the lads. I rested my head on Legolas shoulder, to tired to keep it up, and glanced around. Theoden came up to me with a smile and kissed my forehead.

"Rohan is forever in your debt Luna" he says, "Legolas take her to get some rest and have her wounds tended too." Legolas nods and he carries my to my room.

Legolas pov

Thank goodness Gandalf showed up with the Rohan riders, defeating the enemy was quick and while we talked and organized on the field my thoughts went to Luna. I wanted to ride back to her, she was injured before and need to be seen too. I caught Haldir watching me as I stared back to the fortress, he trotted over on his horse and sat next to me. It was a moment before he finally spoke.

"you love Luna, do you not?" he asked.

I nod, "yes I feel she is my Faenod"

Haldir looked at him wide eyed, "really?"

"yes, everything just seems to pale in comparison to her, I can sense and feel her strong emotions and I felt a pull since I first meet her"

"well if you two are soulmates I am very happy for you both" he said and clapped me on the shoulder.

We waited around for a long time till we finally headed back to fortress. When we arrived back I noticed less bodies on the ground, puzzled I said something to Aragorn about it. He looked around too and was concerned, we sped up to the keep and we were all shocked. Warriors who should of died stood inside waiting for us, when I saw Luna on the floor I was over to her straight away. She was light in my arms as I held her to me, her head on my shoulder.