∆ Gally Imagine #12 ∆

Lots of imagines today, guys. Aren't you proud of me!?

This is for the beautiful, @ElizabethAnn4!

∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆

"Do I have to help?" You whined as you carried the axe into the forest, trudging behind Gally.

"You wanted to be a Builder. Builders need wood. You have to help me chop down a tree to get wood. That's how it works, Liz." Gally chuckled.

"Can't we just ask for wood planks from the Creators?"

"Slim it, Elizabeth."

You sighed and continued following him in silence.

"Ok, here. Give me the axe." Gally said, stopping and reaching for it.

You handed it to him and sat down in the dirt to watch. After a few minutes of just watching him hack away at a tree, he suddenly stopped and rested his hands on his knees.

"Shuck, it's hot." Gally said between breaths. He then pulled his shirt off and threw it over his shoulder.

You choked on your own tongue at the sight and tried not to stare. "Like what ya see?" He smirked.

"It's not that impressive," you replied, flashing him a smile. Gally bit his cheek and stared intently at you.

"Oh really?" He said. "and you're more impressive than I am?"

"I could take you," you stated simply but regretted it immediately. You stood and tried to seem taller than you were.

"Came at me, babe."

You obeyed his command and slammed your entire body into him. He didn't budge.

"Is that all you got?" He laughed.

"Give me a second! I'm just...warming up." You said.

"Alright," he sighed.

Again, you threw yourself at him, attempting to at least bring him to the ground. When Gally saw how hard you really were trying, he decided to help. So, much to your surprise, after more attempts at fighting, the two of you fell to the ground. You pinned his arms down in triumph.

"How did you do that?" He asked incredulously. You smirked and felt rather proud of yourself.

"I'm just strong, I guess."

"Alright, get off me, shank." He said and you forced yourself between his arm and torso, snuggling into his bare chest. You then noticed that it was already dark out. That's what you get for going to chop down trees after dinner though. Gally just had to be prepared for the next day, as always.

"Look at the stars, Gally." You whispered in amazement. Through a clearing in the canopy of the forest, a lovely patch of brilliantly shining stars twinkled in the night sky.

"They're beautiful." He replied and kissed your forehead fondly.

"Can we stay here and watch them tonight?" You asked.

"Of course, Liz. Anything for you."

∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆

Oh my gosh, relationship goals.

Hope you liked it, Elizabeth!