∆ He Gets Jealous ∆

Another preference for my lovelies <3

Btw, go follow me on Instagram @/gallys.girl!!!

∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆

Who he gets jealous of #1: Newt

Why?

You and Newt are practically related. You spend much of your time chilling with him when you have nothing else to do and when Gally is busy. You hit him playfully, ruffle his hair, and frequently hug him. This is taken as flirting in Gally's eyes.

Who he gets jealous of #2: Thomas

Why?

You and Thomas also spend time together every day. Though he isn't as close to you as Newt is, you still love your Tommy. You get him food when he's returned from the Maze (knowing how exhausted he is), bandage him up if he's done something stupid to get himself hurt, and give him girl advice. Gally thinks Thomas likes you, but you know that Thomas likes Teresa.

What do you do about Gally being jealous?

It doesn't matter who's around or how many are around, you always love on your boyfriend: give him quick kisses and hugs all the time. You also make sure to tell him just how much you love him every night.

What does Gally do when he gets jealous?

If he is anywhere near you when Thomas or Newt walk by, he'll quickly wrap an arm around you, kiss you fervently, or even ask for your assistance elsewhere. Sometimes all three. Though you wish he would let you spend time with Newt and Thomas more without getting jealous, it makes you happy to feel so loved by one person. His protectiveness is extremely adorable.

∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆

Feels.

Hey...God loves you :)