Part 18

Lisa's Pov.

"What?" Jennie asked back.

"Where is your boyfriend? Shouldn't he be with you?" I asked again.

"Oh, I don't know. I never really told him what happened to you." She said quietly.

"Oh, okay." I smiled gently.

At least now I know she still cares about me.

Someone knocked, "Come in!"

I looked at who walked in and glared at them.

"I should probably leave you two alone.. Bye." Jennie was about to leave but I stopped her.

"Stay." I said.

Jennie looked at me then nodded.

"Lisa.."

"What do you want Nancy?" I groaned, already getting a headache because of her.

"I came to tell the truth to Jennie. Realizing you're hurting because of me and now this.. You could've died. So I wanna set things straight. Jennie." Nancy looked at Jennie. "Lisa never kissed me or anything, what she said was true. I went onto her. I shoved her down and kissed her. I'm so sorry. I learned my lesson."

Jennie gasped, "What... Really..?"

I hummed in response, "Nini, I told you I changed. I love you so much.."

"I-I'm so sorry Lisa.. It's just I went through the same thing and I just couldn't believe you'd do such a thing." Jennie teared up.

"It's okay." I smiled at her.

"No it's not. I said hurtful shit! I didn't mean them, when I got home I regretted what I said and everything. I knew I should've stayed and listened to you."

"Even though it hurt me deeply, I forgave you a while ago. So don't worry Nini. I just want you to stay happy and that's with Sehun." I smiled softly.

"Lisa he doesn't make me happy. I'm gonna be honest, I'm only with him because I needed to pay attention to someone else and not you. I still kept my eyes on you every time though, Lili." Jennie grabbed my hand and held it.

"Really?"

"I love you so much Lalisa." Jennie said.

"I love you Jennie, so much that it hurts every time." I whispered.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked.

I smirked and said what she said before when I wanted to kiss her, "Oh? You wanna kiss me?"

Jennie got what I'm doing, "I have always wanted to kiss you Lisa."

"Well then, what are you waiting for?" I grinned.

She let my hand go and cupped my cheeks, she leaned in and kissed me slowly. One simple loving kiss sent butterflies into my stomach, making me feel alive all over again.

She pulled away with a smile, I smiled back, "You were supposed to ask for permission."

Jennie shrugged while stepping back, "I missed you too much Lili."

I chuckled, "I missed you too."

"Lili.. Can we go back to how things were before? You and I together again.." Jennie said softly.

I pulled myself up and stayed against the wall, "You'll have to dump Sehun."

"I will Lili." Jennie quickly said.

"Do it." I said, wanting her to do it so I can have her to myself.

Jennie grabbed her phone and called Sehun, "Hey Sehun. Look.. I never really had feelings for you and I'm sorry for using you. I know and I'm sorry. I'm still in love with Lisa, she'll always be my forever. You're a great guy Sehun. Yes, okay bye."

"Soo?" I asked curiously.

"He says he's happy that I got to admit it. He knew all along and he wants us to be happy together again." Jennie giggled.

I grinned widely, "Then, you're officially mine again Jennie Kim."

"And you're officially mine Lalisa Manoban." She whispered as she captured my lips with hers.

The gentle kiss was gonna get heated but then someone barged in. Jennie pouted which made me chuckle.

"Lisaaa!" Jisoo yelled.

"Hey Chu, hey Rosé." I smiled at them.

They both ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

I laughed as I hugged them both back.

"We thought we lost you!" Jisoo said while sniffing.

"Nah, I'm strong." I grinned at them.

Rosé messed my hair up, "I'm glad you're you still."

"Hey! Not the hair! You'll ruin my bangs!" I glared at her and she laughed.

"Lalisa." (They're speaking in Thai.)

I looked where the voice came from, my eyes widened, "Father. Mother. I missed you guys so much!"

They came up to me and hugged me. I hugged them back.

"Are you okay baby?" Mother asked and I nodded.

"Never better Mother." I said while smiling.

"We were worried sick." Father said.

"I'm okay. Don't worry." I chuckled.

"So that's the girl that has your heart, huh?" Father said while glancing at Jennie.

I nodded, "Yes Father. I love her so much."

"Marry her soon Lalisa, she seems very sweet. I'm glad she has you and you have her baby." Mother said.

I giggled, "I will."

"We're glad you're okay. We're gonna stay for two days with you, alright?" Father said.

I nodded aggressively, "Okay Father!"

I'm happy things are starting to change again. So so happy.