Part 12

WARNING: VIOLENCE!

Lisa's Pov.

I stopped on a red light. My phone started ringing so I picked it up and saw Unknown Caller.

I declined the call but my phone rung again. Getting annoyed, I picked up, "What!?"

"Hey Lisa." Kai said worriedly.

"What do you want Kai? Why do you have my number, huh?" I glared outside my window.

"No time to talk, is Jennie with you?" He asked.

"Why? She doesn't like you like that so leave her alone." I spat at him.

"Is she!?" He yelled.

"No! Why do you want to know, huh?"

"Shit. Lisa, V and Taemin are at her house right now. They're going to rape her!" Kai said in panic.

My breath hitched and my heart dropped. I threw my phone onto the passenger seat and drove back to her place.

Jennie baby.. please be okay.

Please..

I stepped on the brakes in front of her house which made a loud noise and jumped off my car.

"Jennie!?" I yelled out.

I saw that her door is wide open. I was about to go inside but I heard grunts.

I stopped and stayed quiet. I heard another grunt.

"God Jennie, I love you babe."

His voice..

I ran to the side of her house and saw V and Taemin. My eyes widened when I saw Jennie's blouse ripped apart.

Taemin is holding Jennie against the wall as he rocks himself against her leg while V is kissing all over her neck as he jerks himself off.

My veins popped as I got angry at what I'm seeing.

"You motherfuckers!" I yelled out.

They both stopped and looked at me, Jennie quickly looked at me. Once she saw me she started crying even more.

Oh Jennie..

"Hey Lisa, wanna join?" V grinned.

"Yeah, she feels so good." Taemin said as he kept rocking into her.

I clenched my jaw and ran to them.

Taemin let Jennie go and ducked once I swung at him.

I groaned once he punched my stomach.

"You assholes!" I spat as I shoved Taemin.

Once he lost a bit of balance I kicked his stomach hard. I grabbed his collar and elbowed his jaw which made him fall to the ground.

I glared at V which startled him. Smirking, I slowly walked to him.

"You will pay for this." I growled.

V let Jennie go, she ran to me.

"Lili please.. Let's tell the cops. I have cameras around my house so they can catch him. Let's go.." Jennie said but I ignored her.

I cracked my knuckles then sprinted towards him. I jumped on top of V and started punching his face.

I punched him multiple times to the point you can't tell who he is. Blood gushed out from his nose, his lips and eyebrows. I stood up and started kicking him.

"P-Please stop Lisa.." He gurgled out.

I snapped at him, "Don't call me that you rapist!"

I kicked his rib hard.

"Lili!" Jennie cried as she wrapped her arms around me and hugged my back.

I froze while tensing up.

"Please stop.. You'll kill him.." She sobbed into my jacket as she fisted my shirt from the front with her tiny hands.

I turned around and cupped her cheeks, "Nini.. Are you okay? I'm so sorry, I should've stayed. Please forgive me."

"I'm okay, they didn't go far. Don't be sorry, alright?" Jennie smiled gently.

I kissed her forehead, "Thank god they didn't because if they did I would have for sure killed them both."

I hugged her tightly. V started coughing so I looked back and saw that he coughed out blood. I glared at him.

"Lili, look at me." Jennie whispered.

I looked back at her, "Hm?"

"You fully lost it. You should've seen yourself. Your eyes were pitch black Lili. It was scary. You weren't yourself." Jennie hugged me tighter.

"What do you expect? I was furious." I frowned.

"Lisa! Jennie!" Jisoo yelled out.

We looked at where that voice came from and saw Bts with Jisoo, Rosé and.. Kai..?

"Hey guys." I said.

"We heard what happened, are you okay Jennie?" Rosé asked quietly.

"I'm alright, Lisa came right in time." Jennie said.

"Bts, can you handle those two perverted freaks?" I asked.

"Yes Lisa. Don't worry." RM said.

Jk looked at V and frowned. I feel bad for him. Liking V who almost raped Jennie. Ugh..

"Rosé, can you get the footage off of the room and give it to the cops?" I asked again.

Rosé nodded, "Sure Lisa."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Thank you Rosie." Jennie said.

"Anything for you Jennie." Rosé went inside Jennie's house.

"Mind covering Jennie up?" Jisoo said.

I looked down and saw her ripped shirt and bra. I gulped and quickly took my jacket off. I handed it to her.

"Thank you.." She mumbled while putting it on and zippering it up.

"You're welcome." I whispered as I held her tighter.