Part 15

It has been almost a month now but they were the best weeks of my life. I know Jennie loves me as much as I love her. She knows I love her so much too.

I can now make out with her whenever I want. She won't push me away or whatever because she wants the same thing.

I mean, if she said no then I'll always stop kissing her. But I'm so addicted to her lips, she knows it.

I got home and stayed laying in bed with a smile on my face. She'd be the death of me, really.

Someone knocked on my door. Jennie's already here? Wow, she must've missed me just as much as I missed her.

I jumped off and ran downstairs, I opened the door and grinned. My grin left once I saw it wasn't Jennie.

"Nancy? Why the fuck are you here?" I asked, a little annoyed that it wasn't my baby.

Nancy shoved me inside and kicked the door softly, leaving it a little open.

"What the fuck?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Relax Lisa. I missed you so much baby." She said as she started to unbutton her blouse.

"Nancy, I told you before that I don't fucking like you. I changed too, I love Jennie." I said and was about to pull her out of my house but she pushed me down onto my couch.

When the fuck did she get all this strength?

I glared up at her, "Will you fuck off! Jennie will be here any second."

"Good." She said as she sat on my lap and started to kiss me.

I frowned and tried shoving her off but she held my hands down.

"What the fuck?"

Nancy and I both looked at where the broken voice came from and saw Jennie there frozen.

"Jennie.. Baby it's not what it looks like!" I shoved Nancy off of me with all my strength onto the ground.

I don't care if I hurt her.

She scoffed, "I heard that before. Fuck! I thought you were different! You told me you were different Lisa!" Jennie yelled as tears began to pool out of her eyes.

"I am! I changed because of you! It's not what it looks like, I swear baby!" I began to tear up.

Please, believe me. You said you would Nini..

"Fucking liar. I should've known, once a player always a player. You're just like the rest of them, can't keep it in your fucking pants!" She said as she aggressively brushed her tears away.

My heart shattered at what she said. My breath hitched as I saw her walking away.

I ran to her, I grabbed her wrist which made her stop. "Jennie! Please baby, believe me. It wasn't what it looked like, she went onto me."

Jennie sighed shakily, "Let me go Lisa.."

"Don't leave me loving you.." I whispered while gripping her wrist.

"I-I'm sorry Lisa. I can't.." She said and pulled her wrist away.

Tears finally running down my face, onto the ground, I looked at her back that's facing me.

"Goodbye, Lalisa." And with that, she walked off.

And I fell onto my knees, whimpering as I hug myself tightly.

"Don't go Jennie.. Please.." I begged silently.

"Hey Lisa..?" Nancy said.

I wiped my tears and stood up, I turned around and looked Nancy dead in the eyes, "You."

"Me?" Nancy pointed at herself.

"You did this to me! I lost the love of my life because of you!" I yelled at her.

"L-Lisa I'm sorry.. I just love you." Nancy whispered.

"I don't love you! I never had and never will! Get the fuck out and never come back here. Don't come near me at school and don't try talking to me, Nancy. You're dead to me!" I growled out into her face.

Nancy shivered and looked down, "I'm sorry.."

"Leave! Now!" I yelled out.

Nancy flinched then ran off.

I went inside and locked the door, I fell onto my knees and cried.

I punched the hard floor as tears wouldn't stop pouring out of my eyes, "Jennie baby.. Fuck!"

I cried so much to the point I passed out.

***

"Lisa! Get up!" Jisoo yelled.

I groaned, "Fuck off.."

"Get up you fucking bitch!" She yelled angrily.

I slowly got up, feeling numb to the core.

"What?" I said blankly.

"Why the fuck did you cheat on Jennie, huh!? She's broken!" Jisoo yelled.

"Fuck off." I stood up and started walking to my room.

"No! Fucking tell me why!" She shoved me.

I turned around and yelled, "I didn't cheat on Jennie! Nancy threw herself at me and I tried pushing her off! I fucking love Jennie!"

Jisoo flinched right as I raised my voice.

"I fucking love Jennie.." I whispered this time.

Jisoo frowned then pulled me in for a tight hug. I began to cry hard.