Part 13

Next day.

Jennie decided to sleep over at my house. She told her mother that she needs to study all night with me.

I slept with her since she kept insisting it was okay.

I woke up early and fixed her and I breakfast. I walked back upstairs and went to my room.

I sat down in bed and slowly shook her, "Jennie wake up. I made us breakfast."

"Mm." Jennie hummed.

I shook her more, "Wake uppp."

Jennie slowly turned to me and pouted, "Whyy."

"I made us breakfast so get up." I grinned.

Jennie slowly got up while yawning, she rubbed her eyes then stretched.

"Do you wanna go to school?" I asked.

She shook her head, "I'm too tired to go to school Lili."

"It's okay, I'll stay with you then." I said.

"No, just go to school."

"It's fine. I'm staying so shush." I chuckled.

"I smell something delicious!" Jisoo yelled out.

I groaned, "Let's go before she eats our food."

Jennie giggled as she got off the bed. We walked downstairs and saw Jisoo eyeing our eggs with bacon.

She licked her lips, "Can I have some?"

"Make yourself some then." I said as I grabbed mine and Jennie's plate.

Jisoo pouted but then proceeded to cook.

I sat down on the living room, Jennie followed and sat down next to me. She laid her head on my shoulder while I put Frozen on for her.

Jennie squealed, "I love Frozen!"

"I know." I smirked as I ate.

I even fed Jennie my plate.

***

"Lis!" Jisoo yelled out.

"What Chu." I rolled my eyes.

"So V and Taemin were put to jail but wanna see something crazy?"

"Sure." I said.

Jisoo walked up to me and showed me her phone.

What..

"The fuck?" Jennie said as she peeked.

"That's V! The actual V! V has a twin brother who is also V!" Jisoo said.

"What?" I looked up at her confusedly.

"Okay so his name is Taehyoung while the actual V is Taehyung. They're twins. Taehyoung kept V locked up this whole time so he could fool everyone and play as him!" Jisoo said.

"Why would he do that.." Jennie said.

"He's known to be a rapist. He raped girls at the ages of 14 up to 17 back at America." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"What a bitch. He deserved what he got! Him and Taemin did." I said.

"They did. I invited everyone over. So they'll be here any sec-" Jisoo was cut off by the bell.

"Now!" Jisoo ran to the door and opened it.

After a few minutes they came to the living room.

Jk and V were holding each other.

I stood up while Jennie did the same and walked to them.

"I'm so sorry you guys went through all that. I'm glad my brother is locked up now. He's sick." V said sadly.

"It's okay." Jennie smiled at him.

"I'm Lisa. That's Jennie and Jisoo." I said.

"I know. They told me everything about you guys." V said while smiling.

"I'm getting drinks, anyone wanna come?" Jisoo asked.

"We will." Bts said.

They all left while shoving V around playfully. Jungkook stayed with us.

"So what's up with you two holding each others?" I grinned.

"My V is back. And while he was gone he missed me so much so we're dating now." Jk said while grinning back.

I laughed and messed his hair up, "I'm happy for you Kookie."

"Yeah, I knew you would be. God I missed him so much too." Jk sighed.

"Hey Lisa?"

I looked and noticed Kai was here too.

"Oh, hey Kai." I said dryly.

"Can we talk, please?" He pleaded.

I nodded, Jk and Jennie left us alone.

"Why'd you tell me about what happened with Jennie? I'm thankful." I said.

Kai frowned, "I never wanted anything bad to happen to you or Jennie. No one. I.. I left you and hung out with V because I was in love with him.. We accidentally bumped into each other one day and hung out. That same day we had sex.. He told me he loved me. But he didn't... He used me and I'm sorry Lisa. I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I'm sorry, I don't like Jennie. Matter of fact, I'm talking with this girl, Krystal. I think she's the one, really. Please forgive me. I never wanted to do what he wanted to do with Jennie. I swear!"

I hugged Kai, "It's okay Kai. I forgive you."

He hugged me back tightly while sobbing, "I want my bestfriend back.."

I chuckled while patting his back, "You have your bestfriend back Kai. So stop crying now."

Kai moved back, "Really?"

I chuckled, "Yes, now stop crying. You cry ugly."

Kai chuckled while sniffing, "Whatever you say Lisa.."

I'm glad everything is turning out to be fine.