Part 4

I looked behind me and saw Jk and Tzuyu talking.

"Come on, ya'll are slow." I grinned.

"Says the one who has long legs." Jk rolled his eyes.

I chuckled and slowed down. I stayed in the middle of them but a few inches away.

"Where's Jisoo?" Tzuyu asked.

"I'm here." Jisoo said and stood next to me.

I smirked and rested my arm around her neck, "So how'd it go with Rosé and Jennie?"

"Eh. V was there and so I couldn't talk to them properly." Jisoo shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I quirked an eyebrow up while looking at her.

"I mean, he got all salty with me for no reason." Jisoo shrugged but then grinned.

"What's with the grin?" Jk asked.

"I realized why he got salty. I asked Jennie if she had fun dancing with you, Lisa." Jisoo started laughing.

"What? What did she say? What happened?" I asked.

"Relax. She gave me a look that I can't even describe. And then Taehyung started getting salty. They're probably arguing right now. I don't know." Jisoo smirked.

"Ugh, I wanna witness that." Tzuyu said.

I laughed, "Don't we all?"

We all laughed.

We walked into Science and I spotted Jennie and Rosé. I smirked when I saw the empty seat. V isn't around.

"I'm gonna sit with Jennie." I said and walked up to Jennie.

Jennie eyed me once I sat next to her, "Hey JenJen."

"Hi? Why are you sitting here?" She asked.

I laid my elbow on the desk and rested my chin on my hand, I stayed looking at Jennie, "Because why not?"

"My boyfriend sits there." Jennie said.

"He ain't here. Plus, we don't have to sit in one particular seat for the rest of the school year. We're not kids." I grinned.

"Alright." Jennie shook her head.

Someone threw a rolled up paper to my back, without looking back I knew who it was.

"Guys stop." I rolled my eyes but still stayed watching Jennie.

"It was Jk." Jisoo said.

"No it wasn't." Jk argued back.

"Please, shut up." Tzuyu said.

I smirked, such dumbasses.

"You're at my seat, move." V said.

I looked up at him and smirked even more, "Nah. It isn't so shoo."

"Get up Lisa." He said.

"It's Lalisa to you, Taehyung." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, get up."

"No." I said.

"Babe, just go sit somewhere else." Jennie said.

"What?" V looked at her and frowned.

"Please, go." She pleaded.

V groaned, "Of course you'll want her to sit next to you. You fucking danced with her."

V rolled his eyes then walked off to another seat. I chuckled at what he said.

I looked back at Jennie and whispered closely to her ear, "Did you enjoy dancing with me?"

Jennie quickly turned her face towards me and slightly blushed, "What?"

"I said did you enjoy dancing with me? I enjoyed dancing with you, a lot." I smiled.

"Yeah. It was fun." Jennie turned to Rosé.

I smiled even more.

***

I grinned when my friends started laughing out of no where. Once the bell rang, I got up. V quickly shoved me which made me bump into my desk and made Jennie's things fall on the ground. My friends stood up to go after him but I stopped them with my hand.

I looked down at Jennie, seeing her going down onto her knees, "Need help?" 

Jennie looked up at me and smiled, "Yeah, please. V must be mad at me still. Rosie you can go."

Rosé nodded and walked off. I also gestured my friends to leave us alone and they did.

I bent down and helped pick up her things, "He's a great boyfriend for helping his beautiful girlfriend out."

Jennie blushed and looked away, "I understand him. I shouldn't have danced with you or even flirted with you. It's my fault."

"Don't blame yourself. You had fun, right?" I asked.

Jennie nodded, "Yeah."

"Then we're good." I smiled and stood up.

I held my hand out for her and she took it in hers. I pulled her up. I gave her her things and she put them away.

"Thank you Lisa." Jennie gummy smiled at me.

I froze at my spot. What the fuck? She smiled at me. But.. What the fuck.. My heart skipped a beat.

"Lisa?" Jennie said.

I blinked a few times then looked down at Jennie, "Yeah?"

"I said thank you." Jennie tilted her head to the side which was so cute.

Cute? Huh? The fuck.

"Oh. Uh, yeah! You're welcome Jennie." I smirked.

"Okay, well I'll go to TaeTae now. Bye." Jennie was about to walk off but I went in front of her.

Jennie looked up at me through her eyelashes.

"What?" She asked.

"TaeTae?" I asked confusedly.

"Taehyung. He calls me JenJen and I call him TaeTae. It's our nickname. Rosie gave me JenJen and so now he's calling me it. I decided to call him TaeTae." Jennie shrugged.

"Oh.. Okay. Jennie, wanna hang out?" I asked.

"Right now? I gotta meet V."

"You're always with him. Let's hang out Jennie. We met last night. Let me get to know you better, yeah?" I smiled at her.

Jennie sighed, "Okay. Yeah sure."

I chuckled, "Yes! My treat."

Jennie smirked, "Of course."

I smirked back.

What the fuck is wrong with me.