Part 14

Two weeks later.

I'm gonna do it. I'm asking Jennie out. I love her so much.

We've been closer now. Much more closer and I don't wanna lose her. At all.

She changed me.

I walked up to her with flowers behind my back.

Jennie closed her locker and got scared when she saw me, "Jesus Lisa! Don't scare me like that."

"Am I that ugly?" I pouted.

"Noo, you're beautiful Lili." Jennie smiled.

"Good. Jennie I have a question to ask you."

"And I may have the answer Lili." Jennie said.

I chuckled.

I showed her the flowers, she took it while smiling.

"Thank you Lili. It's beautiful." She said while looking down and sniffing them.

I grinned, "Jennie.. will you be my girlfriend?"

Jennie froze.

She looked up at me with teary eyes.

"What? Do you not want to be my girlfriend? It's fine, we can stay as friends Nini." I quickly said.

"No.. It's just.. I've been waiting for this my whole life." Jennie wiped her tears away.

"You have?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Lili, remember when I told you about that girl I still love?" She asked and I nodded.

"She's you.."

"Huh? Me?" I asked.

"Yes Lili. I've always loved you.." Jennie sniffled.

"Really..?" My eyes started to get teary.

"Mhm." Jennie nodded.

"I love you Jennie but.. Is that a yes?" I asked.

I need to know!

Jennie laughed, "Yes Lisa. I'll love to be your girlfriend."

I grinned and hugged her tightly. It was always me.. It has always been me.

Always.

***

I fucking hate people. Some believe in me being in love with Jennie while others are saying I'm a player still and that I'm with her because she's hot and popular.

The fuck?

"It's okay Lili, I know you're not like that anymore." Jennie said.

I pulled her closer by her hips, "It's pissing me off. I love you Jennie."

"I know you do, I love you too." Jennie giggled.

"I just hate how some people don't believe in me." I rolled my eyes.

"I believe in you." Jennie looked up at me as I looked down at her.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

Jennie smirked, "Oh? You wanna kiss me?"

"I have always wanted to kiss you Jennie." I grabbed her chin and slowly leaned in.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Jennie glanced down at my lips while licking hers.

"For your permission." I said which made her look back up at me.

"Kiss me.." She whispered.

And with that, we closed our eyes as I connected our lips together and they moved on their own. Oh god. Her lips are so soft, and so kissable. They taste like strawberry. She's perfect.

I felt Jennie smile into the kiss and so I titled my head. I licked her bottom lip which made her breath hitch, I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Jennie softly moaned once our tongue touched one another and began to dance. Kinda made my dick twitch, if I'm being honest. Jennie turned her body fully to me and linked her arms around my neck.

I pulled her closer by her hips then gently sucked onto her tongue, causing her to let out a throaty moan. I smiled into the kiss with her. I love her. I love Jennie.

"Hey Lovers! Get a room!" Jisoo yelled out while cackling.

Groaning, I pulled apart and glared at Jisoo. She knew I was gonna ask Jennie out. They all knew.

Jennie giggled while still holding me. She leaned her head against my chest and hummed in contentment.

"What do you want? You ruined our first kiss." I said through gritted teeth.

"If I didn't then you two would've fucked right here where people would watch." Jisoo laughed once again.

Jennie mumbled something, sounded like, 'I wish.' but I probably just heard things.

"Fuck off. I know how to control myself." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, anyways Rosé wanted me to let you know that they're having your favorite, dumplings." Jisoo said while looking at Jennie.

"Mmm, okay. Jisoo?" Jennie called out as Jisoo was about to head back.

"Hm?" Jisoo hummed while looking back at us.

"Are you not gonna ask why we were just making out?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo grinned, "We already know. Lisa told us, even Chipmunk."

Jennie pouted while unwrapping her arms around my neck and crossing them over her chest, "That bitch."

Jisoo and I laughed. I led Jennie to the cafeteria while pecking all over her face, which made her pout leave and her to giggle. I grinned at her.