Part 3

Lisa's Pov.

"Thanks for walking me to class Lisa." Jennie said.

"Anytime JenJen." I said with a smile.

Jennie eyed me but then smiled softly. She waved and walked into class.

I heard people asking her things like, "Did Lalisa walk you to class?" "You're so lucky Jennie."

Another one which made me chuckle was when someone said, "Taehyung won't like this."

I put my hands into my ripped jeans pockets and walked to class.

***

Going straight in, everyone stared at me.

"Ms. Manoban. You're late." Mrs. Park said.

"Yeah, I know ma'am." I grinned while walking straight to Jisoo and sat next to her.

"Detention after school." Mrs. Park said seriously.

"Psh. Yeah whatever." I snickered.

Jisoo started laughing which caught everyone's attention.

"Oh- I- Ahem. I'm sorry, Lisa always gets herself in trouble. That's all." Jisoo smiled brightly.

By the looks of it, I saw the girls in the class give her heart eyes. That's my Chu.

"Well class, turn to Chapter 7. Lalisa will read for us." The teacher said.

"What? No way." I rolled my eyes.

"Read the damn book Lalisa. This is what you get when you're late to English." Mrs. Park gave me a serious look.

I groaned then read the damn book.

After class Jisoo and I spotted Jennie and Rosé. We headed up to them but I stopped when I saw V walking up to them. He gave Jennie a deep kiss and smirked into it.

"I'll catch you up later Chu. I have to meet someone." I said while looking at her.

Jisoo turned around, "Oh, alright. I'll be with Rosé and Jennie then." She smiled then walked off.

I looked back at Jennie and V with a frown. I turned around and walked off.

(Someone looked at Lisa walking away from the corner of their eyes and frowned as well.)

"Yo Lisa!"

I turned around and laughed, "Jk! Bro, how have you been?"

"I'm good. How are you?" Jungkook asked while catching up to me.

"Never better man." I grinned.

"You sure?" He asked with a worried look.

"Yeah, why?" I looked at him curiously.

"I'm asking because I saw the look on your face. You looked sad."

I ruffled his hair, "Nah man. Me? The Lalisa Manoban being sad? Hah! Never."

We both laughed.

"How are you and Nancy?" He asked.

"Same as always, she's still after me." I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Did you know she fucked RM?"

"I told her he has a thing for her, just so she could leave me alone but yeah. I was expecting that to happen." I shrugged.

"He seems too happy. He thinks they'll get together and make out again and hopefully be more than friends." Jk chuckled.

"Yeah no. Knowing Nancy. She doesn't want to date anyone but me." I shook my head.

"Exactly. I'm sure he'll know soon."

"He will. He's smart as fuck." I chuckled.

"Hey Lisa."

I turned to my left and saw Tzuyu. I grinned, "Hey Tzuyu. What's up?"

"Nothing much, I'm just bored." Tzuyu said.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer, I grinned. "I know the feeling. Wanna do something fun?"

Tzuyu smirked and slapped my arm, "Shut up. I'm not like those girls that'll let you get into their pants in a split of a second."

We all laughed, I looked at her, "Yeah, I already knew that. I even heard you almost got laid last night."

"What? No! I mean.. almost but still!" Tzuyu blushed.

"Aww, I'll stop talking about it for you." I chuckled and pinched her cheek.

I looked up at Jungkook, "You still like that dumbass?"

"V? Yes I do." Jk nodded.

"I never knew he was dating Jennie." I said.

"Yeah he is. Jennie is like, the hottest girl. And very popular so what do you expect? V is the same. They make such a perfect couple, don't they?" Jk asked with sadness in his eyes.

"No. They don't. Plus I'm more popular than them." I rolled my eyes.

I stepped away from Tzuyu and crossed my arms. They laughed but then Jk got serious.

"You like Jennie, don't you?" Jk said out of no where.

"What?" I asked.

"That's why you looked sad. You saw Jennie with V." Jk said.

"I don't like Jennie. Why would I?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ask yourself that." Tzuyu said which made Jk nod in agreement.

I blinked a few times.

I laughed and shoved them playfully, "Yahh! Come on, let's go."

I walked off while laughing still. How funny.