31: Realization

"Twenty Billion" the man infront of you spoke that made your eyebrows raise as you play with your earring. You looked at Koko who's sitting beside you obviously annoyed.

"Mr. Sai, you know our boss wouldn't like that" Koko massaged his temple frustrated about this man who was incharge of the dealing.

"Hmm are you planning to keep the other Thirty Billion for yourself?" You asked as you walk around holding one of the weapon that's layed on the table for the deal.

"I'm pretty sure our boss agreed with the deal for Fifty Billion..." you spoke as you put bullets in the empty gun you're holding.

"Maybe he wants a test first? Wanna see if it works?" You smiled at the guy and pointed it at his head.

Sai gulped and shook his head before signing the papers shakingly

"Y-yeah... let's do F-fifty billion" he handed Koko the papers and the cases of money before bowing.

*BANG*

"Y/n what the fuck?!" Koko shouted shocked from the sudden shot. You looked at him innocently as you wipe the blood off your face.

"Hmm? I thought this was a fake gun" you examined the gun before pointing it at Sai's assistant.

"Tell your boss Mr. Sai tried to scam us... that's why this happened" he nodded before you drop the gun on the table and left the building with Koko.

"Until when are you gonna stop killing our client's men?" Koko asked as he open the car door for you to enter.

You thought for a second before answering "until they stop trying to scam us"

He chuckled and got on his seat to drive

Your phone rang and you picked it up when you saw Sanzu's name

"Yello??"

"Y/n, go help Ran and Rindou on choosing the girls for prostitution. I'll send you the address"

"What? That's your work!" You whined

"I have other business to handle"

"No way, I'm hanging out with Mikey today"

"I'm with him right now.. he said you'd be going out later tonight so go help the Haitani's for now"

"kk" you end the call annoyed

You showed the address to Koko for him to drop you off.

You were typing through your phone arguing with Mikey when Koko spoke

"Y/n.. are you and Mikey a thing?"

You looked at him before going back to your phone "No"

"Then why are you always going on a date? You always smile when you talk to him. You even agreed on sleeping with him every night" you chuckled

"Are you jealous?" You teased but he just shook his head.

"I see him as Izana..." you honestly answered because that's what you've been doing... you're hanging out with Mikey more because you can see him as Izana.

"That's dangerous Y/n.. " he sighed

"Izana is dead... you shouldn't use Mikey to try to move on about Izana's death...you're hurting him"

You clenched your fist guilty about what he's saying.

"You're the one who helped me realize that Akane is dead.. I'm just returning the favor Y/n... you know, Mikey likes you so much... he always tries to make time to hang out with you despite having a cramped schedule... you should appreciate him as Mikey...not Izana"