05: Beach Day

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
(A/N: DRINK THIS ANTI TOMATO POTION BEFORE READING BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT OF BLUSHING IN THIS CHAPTER <3)
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Who are they?" Izana asked as he walks to the couch and sit beside you.

"They're our divisions captain and vice captain" you spoke smiling.

You look at the two brothers who seemed to be embarrassed by their sudden barging. You can see it in their face as they stood there blushing.

"S-sorry for barging in" Ran bowed and Rindou bowed with him.

"It's okay! Make yourself at home" Baji spoke smiling like it's his house.

"Let's go to the mall y/n" Rindou spoke walking to the couch

"I have plans for today, sorry. Maybe next time?" You said.

"But we haven't hanged out for too long" Ran said running to you

"It's been 4 days Ran" Izana spoke

"Yeah, too long." Ran said pouting as he sat beside me with his arms crossed.

"What's your plan anyways?" Rindou asked

"We're going to the beach with the Toman gang"

"Toman.. huh..." Izana mumbled. You looked at him but he just shrugged and stood up.

"Be careful then y/n, stay at the shore for you not to get washed away" he smiled patting your head and walked to the door.

"I wanna go too" Ran said still pouting with his arms crossed.

"Nope can do" Rindou said pulling his brother out of the house.

"Bye y/n, don't drown" Rindou waved before completely disappearing from the door.

"Your friends?" Chifuyu asked and you nodded.

"C'mon, can't keep the bitch waiting!" Baji shouted as he pulled brother's things out followed by brother running after him.

Chifuyu and you looked at eachother then he smiled.

"Let's go?" You grabbed your bag and went outside where brother and Baji are ready to go and just waiting for you.

You got on Chifuyu's bike

"Hold on tight, president would kill me if you fall off" Chifuyu chuckled and you did what he said, you grabbed on his shirt thinking 'he wouldn't let the bike fly enough for me to fall right?'

On second thought... Baji and Chifuyu were racing to the beach and you couldn't do anything but to wrap your arms around his waist and bury your face on his back because of the wind hitting your eyes. He let out a little chuckle and sped up more faster than how it is earlier. You just closed your eyes and hold onto your life dearly.

"Y/n we're here" you heard your brother spoke followed with a few chuckle and whistle.

"New couple ei?" You saw Smiley wiggle his brows as you looked at them confused. Chifuyu cleared his throat and you realized you're hugging him.

You quickly let go and got off the bike bowing to him

"I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, your hug feels warm" He smiled and pat your head

"Let's go" Mikey says walking away to the beach

"Bitch here I come!" Baji shouted running to the beach