23: Welcome Back

It's been 6 years since you started this kind of lifestyle. Different kinds of underground businesses helped you earn more than enough to bail out your friends. You even have too much money to buy one huge mansion for everyone and for reservation for your friends in jail. You, Sanzu and Koko even bought a car.

"I wonder what do they look like now..." you sighed leaning at the wall while waiting for the four to come out of the gate.

"Probably the same... they might have longer hair than before" Koko answered also waiting for them

---
"It's been 6 years huh, I wonder how they're doing..." Ran mumbled to Rindou while boringly braiding his long hair

"Sanzu is with them.. they're probably doing alright..." Rindou answered laying down

"Kaku, you said they'd make a new gang when we come back right?"

Kakucho just nods also laying down on his bed

Mucho is just silently listening to them

The four looked over to the bars where a guard is standing opening the lock.

"What's up? A visitor?"

"Maybe... it's been long since they last visited" the three stood up waiting for the guard to speak up

"Yashuro Muto, Kakucho Hitto, Haitani Ran and Haitani Rindou. The four of you have been bailed out by the name Y/n Sanzu"

"Y/n?!" The brothers exclaimed in unison surprised you're able to bail them out all at once.

They excitingly pack their things up and got escorted out

----

You were starting to get impatient from waiting

"They're taking too long. I'm hungry!" You crossed your arms

"Let's go get something to eat first then" Mikey spoke standing up from his sit and you four was about to walk away when the gate opened revealing them four.

You smiled and put your fingers on your chin admiring their appearance. Ran has longer hair but the black color is fading and there's more blonde color now. Rindou has longer hair as well with his blue highlights fading. Kakucho's are normal black one but it's new seeing him with long hair like Baji's, parted in the middle. Mucho's are also longer since he can now put it in a bun. Their face became more matured as well as their body that's now toned and muscular.

Sanzu smiled and waved at them and Koko smiled and did his tongue thingy he always does. Mikey just looks like he's thinking about what he should eat.

"Welcome backkkkk!!!" You ran to the brothers and hug them both and they hugged you back

"Thanks"

You went to Kakucho and hugged him too

"I thought you died" you giggled but you were glad when you found out he survived.

"Yeah, I was scared when he was sent in our cell. I thought I was seeing a ghost" Ran chuckled

"Where did you get the money Y/n?" Rindou asked curiously

"We worked for 6 years just to earn enough for your bail and for extra expenses so you can come live with us" Koko answered

"You're living together?!" The brothers exclaimed in unison

"Yeah, the four of us" they sighed in relief hearing those

"Did you really just thought we're living together just the two of us???" Koko sighed massaging his temple

"Nah.."

"Let's eat" Mikey mumbled before walking away

"You guys go ahead, I gotta talk to Mucho" Sanzu spoke as you just nodded and walks with Kakucho, Ran, Rindou and Koko to the fast food restaurant Mikey went into.

You six ordered your food and started eating but the three wondered why Mikey's not touching his kiddie meal at all.

"What's wrong Boss? Is it not cooked?" Koko asked when he noticed

"There's no flag." He mumbled bluntly causing you to smile remembering when you first met him at the hospital.

Ran and Rindou stared at Mikey with a confused expression 'so childish'

"Kaku do you have a flag?" Koko asked searching through his pockets like it's normal for him to look for a flag.

"Where in hell would I get a kiddie meal's flag in cell??" Kakucho facepalmed

You took out a pink flag from your pocket knowing he always wants a flag and put it on his meal.

"There 'ya go" you smiled

He smiled and started eating

"So you guys ready to start over???" You asked the three and they just nodded

You smiled and looked over the door and saw Sanzu coming in you lift your hand up to let him know where you are sitting.

He walks up to your table and sat beside Mikey

"Where's Mucho?" Koko asked

"Dead" he answered before ordering

"You two really are siblings" Koko scoffs

"He's a Traitor so..."

"I am too.." you spoke

"I can't do that unless I wanna see Izana first." He spoke and glanced over to Mikey who's now sleeping

"He'll kill me"

You scoffed and finished your food. You were chatting when your eyes landed on a guy across your table wearing a hood with a cigarrette on his hand with a scar from his left eye down to his cheek. You didn't see half of his face but you felt like you're being watched.

You're in Sanzu's car because you were lazy to drive. Mikey is laying down on the back seat peacefully sleeping. Koko, Kakucho, Ran, and Rindou on Koko's car ahead of you. You looked at the side rare view mirror when you noticed someone's following you.

Sanzu turned his car moving away from the route to your house and continued driving as he glance over the mirror.

"Brother.." you spoke after seeing he's still following

"Yeah."

He drove faster turning from street to street to lose the driver following you. You watched at the rare view watching the man following you.

"What the hell does this guy need."

He sped up and stopped right away after turning and left his seat to hide so he could attack the guy if he opened your door.

The guy fell down when he turned and tried to avoid his bike and Sanzu's car from crashing together.

"Owww damn this guy"

Sanzu pointed a gun at the back of the guy's head. "Move and I'll kill you"

The guy snickered "Is that how you will greet your brother, Haruchiyo?"

You watch him lower his gun so you stepped out of the car to see what's going on.

"Brother what happened?" Your eyes widened when you saw the guy following you was Takeomi Akashi, your older brother.

"Long time no see lil' sis"