21: End of Toman

(A/N: IDK HOW DRUGS OR THOSE THINGS WORKS SO LET'S JUST SAY WHATEVER HAPPENS HERE IS RIGHT)
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Loud gunshots were heard from the non stop shooting of Y/n.

Sanzu thought of ways to stop her but he couldn't think of anything to calm y/n up right now. Only if he knocks her out is the only way but he didn't wanna hurt her. He remembered the drug he got earlier while roaming around the black market with Koko and Kakucho. Koko got it for him as a joke but he didn't know it could be useful.

"It will make a person lose consciousness temporarily..." the voice of the seller roamed around his head as he search his pockets hoping he has it.

He sighed in relief as he felt it on his pockets. He quickly pull it out and put the medication on the injection that comes with it.

He walks behind y/n but hesitated if he should inject her that since he still hasn't seen the effects yet.

Y/n pointed the gun to herself and he quickly grabbed Y/n and injected the drug on her arm. He held her for a second keeping the gun pointed on the sky before Y/n lose consciousness.

Everyone circled around Y/n worried including the Kings and the Toman Captains.

Sirens were heard approaching the place. Sanzu picks Y/n up putting her on the bike y/n used earlier driving away with Koko behind y/n to avoid her from falling. The other Toman captains also following behind Sanzu.

Mikey ordered the members of Tenjiku and Toman to leave for he will stay there until the cops arrives but Ran, Rindou and Mucho decided to stay instead.

Mikey understood the intentions of the Tenjiku captains so he let them be and left to go check up on Y/n.

Ran, Rindou and Mucho waited for the cops and ambulance to arrive. The ambulance took Izana, Kakuho and Kisaki away while the cops arrested the three.
-------

Mikey arrived infront of your house and parked his bike together with the other member's bike who's already inside.

"Is y/n okay?!" Mikey bursted to the door seeing Koko wiping your forehead with a wet towel

"Where's Sanzu?" Mikey furrowed his brows as he looks around but not seeing Sanzu anywhere.

"He went to the place where we bought the drug to look for the antidote or something just in case" Koko answered

"You drugged her?" Mikey asked shocked

"Yeah, but it's not a high dose... it just made her unconscious temporarily" Mikey nods at Koko and sat beside y/n replacing Koko

"Y/n-chan..." Hina whispered

"Don't worry about her... she won't die because of a drug" Mikey smiled looking over to where the others are

Takemichi, Chifuyu, Hina and Hakkai was there

"I'm gonna go cook something she can eat when she wakes up" Hina suggested and went to the kitchen to cook something

"I'll go too/ I'll come help" Hakkai and Chifuyu said in unison.

Only Mikey and Takemichi was left in the room with you

"Mikey-kun... I have to tell you somethin-"

"Takemicchi.... I'm disbanding Toman soon" Mikey cut him off making Takemichi shocked

"Huh?!"

"Without Toman, the future should be fixed right?"

"Mikey-kun...."

"I can't believe Sanzu just stole my credit card!" Koko entered the room searching through his bag frustrated.

"Oh don't be so selfish you bought that drug so you should pay for the antidote as well" Sanzu chuckled with the antidote in his hands.

"The guy said if we inject this to her, she should be okay in a few hours" Sanzu explained as he prepares the antidote and injects it on your arm.

----
The next day

"We should fix Izana and Kakucho's burial" Koko stated scrolling through his phone when someone called him. His eyes widened and face turned pale like he just saw a ghost.

"Oh lord..."

"What? Who's that?"

"A ghost is calling me" his voice is shaking as he turn his phone around showing Sanzu and Mikey the name of the caller

"Answer it... maybe he wants to suggest the color of his coffin" Sanzu laughed swiping the call thinking Koko's pranking them but stopped immediately when he saw it's an actual call and not a recording.

Sanzu gulped before clicking the answer button and put it on speaker. The three waited for the other line to talk.

"Hello?" Koko and Sanzu gasped hearing Kakucho's voice from the other line

"Kaku I'm so sorry I joked about you suggesting the color of your coffin. Are you coming to take my life? You can't please I wanna stay here I don't wanna go yet-"

"The fuck are you saying!?"

"Wait, you can have phones in heaven??? That's cool! Take me- oh by the way? What color do you want your coffin to be?"

"The hell Sanzu?! I'm still alive!!"

"Sanzu, did you perhaps...bought anydrug other than the antidote?" Koko asked

"No..... but I did accept the vitamins the seller gave me" Sanzu answered innocently showing a box of 'vitamins' to the two making Mikey and Koko mentally face palm

"Kakucho glad you're still alive bro, don't mind Sanzu...he's high right now" Koko spoke

"Yeah... I'm at the hospital right now... I survived the operation. How's y/n?"

"She's okay... just knocked out"

"What happened?"

"She went on rampage that we had to drug her- you remember that sleeping drug I got for Sanzu? We used that"

"When will you come back Kaku?" Sanzu grabbed the phone from Koko

"I'm gonna get arrested once I get well you know..."

"The same one with the Haitani?"

"Yeah I guess"

"Y/n would be sad without you three"

"We'll wait for you then we'll make a new gang"

"Mikey-kun... can I talk to you for a second?" Takemichi called out

Mikey nods and left Sanzu and Koko talking to Kakucho.

Mikey and Takemichi took a walk

"What do you wanna say?"

"I went back to the future...everything's great and everyone's happy...." he looked so worried

"That's great then" Mikey smiled

"But you and Y/n..." Takemichi whispered

"Hmm?"

"I didn't see you both in that future..."